Kraton How do I adjust braking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

photobasher

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
One thing I’ve noticed about the Kraton is how slow it is to stop. At least compared to my Losi XXL2e. Is there a way to adjust braking in the ESC?

Thanks!

I believe there's instructions on setting braking % in the manual.

EDIT: Here ya go. :) Variable #3, set it to number 3 which is 50% braking vs the default 37%

Capture.JPG

I’ll say, as do the gutters on the side of the road, parked cars on the side of the street and the list goes on....I thought it was just an Aussie phenomenon
You should see what it's like when an igloo or iceberg jumps out at you! See what I did there? Joke about Canada? Try the veal.

Last edited:
Lol. Sorry I asked before reading the manual! And yes, trees are very effective brakes, but I’m looking to upgrade to something more subtle ?

Hi can any one tell me why my Notorious V4 takes longer to stop when braking in a forward direction where as when reversing the truck stops much quicker. Can this be adjusted anywhere or in the ESC.

IMO - I would set the Braking at 100% via the ESC and control the actual percentage of braking with your Transmitter - this way you always have the ability to dial in the braking exactly how your want it.

IMO - I would set the Braking at 100% via the ESC and control the actual percentage of braking with your Transmitter - this way you always have the ability to dial in the braking exactly how your want it.
Doesn't that put some extra strain on the gears and drivetrain?

A recycling bin stopped me on impact, even bent a shock shaft like no other warp I've encountered! 🤦🏻🤷‍♂️♻️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back