How do I assign a button on a Spektrum DX5 Rugged for lights?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought a light controller wire but still no luck. Am I wiring it up correctly?

2021-10-28 11.15.28.jpg

2021-10-28 11.15.42.jpg

2021-10-28 11.15.48.jpg

Did you ever figure it out? I got my control modual yesterday and hooked it up this morning, works just fine. I just plugged it into my rx plugged the red and black wires directaly into the control modual and started playing with the differant settings on mine. Solid, flashing, fade, fade while flashing and dim.

Did you ever figure it out? I got my control modual yesterday and hooked it up this morning, works just fine. I just plugged it into my rx plugged the red and black wires directaly into the control modual and started playing with the differant settings on mine. Solid, flashing, fade, fade while flashing and dim.
Sort of lost patience with it. Couldn't find info on how to wire up properly.

ok it looks plugged into the rx correct, the littlie modual has 4 pins right, 2 are marked + 2 are marked -, the lights have red and black wires + - you don't need that y connecter

ok it looks plugged into the rx correct, the littlie modual has 4 pins right, 2 are marked + 2 are marked -, the lights have red and black wires + - you don't need that y connecter
Thanks mate, will do it in the morning and let you know, thanks so much
One quick question, does the other end of the 4 pin lead go into the receiver?

Thanks mate, will do it in the morning and let you know, thanks so much

One quick question, does the other end of the 4 pin lead go into the receiver?

Example

Remote menu

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back