How do I charge my NiMH on my LiPo Charger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks
I have this battery pictured below. I am using a Spektrum S2100 charger which is able to charge NiMH. My question is I need some form of IC3 adapter I need that connects to the other end of the battery to charge it. The other picture below I found looks to be correct but I am not sure if it is right. I do not see how the female end of the adapter will fit over the male end of the battery. Male end of the adapter tools too small.

Do you know the correct adapter that I need?

1613693023583.png

SPMXCA304​

Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 5.56.36 PM.png

Google is your friend. ic3 to Banana plug

Thx I will look and see what I can find....new to the hobby and never owned a NiMH so didn't know it's called a banana plug...if I had known that term when I googled. I did post what I found from my original google search... posted the pic above with the connection.

The main question was that the right find in my loft search :) I'll research again....

Thx....I have one of those on but the stupid charger needs the slimmer IC3 end.... thx for the post!!!
And that's why I don't bother with the smart stuff!!

I've bought several different brands to match my batteries and built adapters myself. I purchased them all from Amazon. XT90s, and Redcat banana connectors I think they are.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back