How do I connect a Venom voltage alarm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks
I have an RC that I want to connect a Venom voltage alert. I am new at this so I don't know how to do this...

The RC has an EC5 connector and of course battery is EC5. I think there is also a way to set the Venom alarm to make a sound at a certain voltage, eg. 3.4v. I need to find that info.

- How do I have the EC5 battery and Venom alert connected in an RC?
- Is it just connecting it to the balancer connection
- Any info or pictures

Thx

IMG_20200707_230531.jpg

Connect with furthest left pin to your balance lead on your battery with the red wire always facing the furthest right side pin. Then hit the button at the top (between the speakers) to select the voltage you want it to alarm at. Connect it wrong and all it will do is not turn on so only one way to get it right.
20200707_215855.jpg

Thx for the post....I will test this in morning....all sleep it's pretty loud from what I was told.

Hey bro.
I have one Velcro style on the rear chassis, works great. It allows you to set your alarm from 3.5 to 3.7 or so....(may go as low as 3.4) can’t remember.
Yes the alarm is loud. Under certain throttle demands, the alarm will go off as the electronics pull too much.....but only momentarily. You may need a balance extension to do the following.

If you can, Velcro that thing to a position on the chassis where you can do a drive by and read cell voltage.......that way, no taking the body off and all that other bullschit.
F5D34835-7A10-45BA-BBAA-16E9A18D21E0.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back