How do I fix this this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjmofperk

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Driving my Granite 3s yesterday and noticed a wheel fell off. I found the wheel and it still had the hex and something else attached.

Can you tell me what broke and how to fix it? Even if you can point me to a decent YouTube video.

I appreciate all help.

6FC0F2BF-FFC4-4931-B694-BE95BC94FE2C.jpeg

F519623B-A130-46FB-B8BB-B46FF22FE911.jpeg

The screw came loose from the driveshaft, put some thread locker on the screw and screw it back in, the screw should be in the driveshaft.

Remove the rear hub and outer drive shaft , there is a screw at splined end of the driveshaft. Dismount the wheel from the hex and screw the driveshaft the splined part with some blue locktite , now remove the wheel hex and put back in to the rear hub. Put the rear hub back on the a arm and the wheel. Do this to rest of the wheels.

Driving my Granite 3s yesterday and noticed a wheel fell off. I found the wheel and it still had the hex and something else attached.

Can you tell me what broke and how to fix it? Even if you can point me to a decent YouTube video.
Here you go:

There are lots of great videos on youtube for the Arrma 3S line, many of them from RazorRC. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back