Kraton How do I get to the front & rear diffs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your doing good so far. You're on a roll.
There's a slight learning curve with all of this. Help is here.
We all started somewhere. Soon you will do in 15 min, what took you an hour. Trust me.
:cool:
Ah thanks so much, The help from you all has been fantastic, Can’t thanks you all enough.

Thanks for that, totally understand what you mean. Will take a pic and go on YouTube now as well. Hope to do it tomorrow. Thanks
This looks like good advice and makes sense?

https://www.google.com/search?q=how...le&ie=UTF-8#kpvalbx=_uUZTYc3GFMfVgQaLoLigCQ13
2018 to 2021 - replaced difs 4569 times, give or take 1000. You will be able to not only remove and install the completed dif easily, but you will be able to crack them open, clean or replace bearings, clean or replace gears/shims, oil and reinstall in less than 30 minutes. It's one of the reasons I stuck with Arrma.

2018 to 2021 - replaced difs 4569 times, give or take 1000. You will be able to not only remove and install the completed dif easily, but you will be able to crack them open, clean or replace bearings, clean or replace gears/shims, oil and reinstall in less than 30 minutes. It's one of the reasons I stuck with Arrma.
You sure about those figures? Means you changed your diffs 126 each month? Confused :) I do like Arrma as well, Good quality on the whole

You sure about those figures? Means you changed your diffs 126 each month? Confused :) I do like Arrma as well, Good quality on the whole
126 seems low🤔

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back