How do I replace Direct servo mount?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djdjdjshsh

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
So the direct servo mount broke and I have the part I’m just wondering if anyone knows if you can just slide new ones off and on or do I have to take apart the servo to change it

And are there metal direct servo mounts?

Maybe they mean the servo arm/horn, and they are wondering if its attached to the internals of the servo. I don't know haha.....

What ?

Please post pics and some more details. What’s the vehicle ?? Not sure what a direct servo mount is??
Sorry for lack of info and details I have a red typhon 3s 4WD and this piece shown in the photo broke and all my redneck inventions to fix it failed so decided to just buy the real part but I don’t want to fiddlestick it up and this is what I’m talking about, I’m guessing this part the (direct servo mount) is fastened to a rod or piece that turns left and right coming right out of servo which is what steers the car. you connect the steering bar to those 2 little holes on the servo mount and the servo mount moves left in right which pulls the steering mechanism making it turn the car, it’s on the bottom of my servo (stock typhon 3s servo) and what I’m asking is do I need to disassemble the servo or can I just slide the mount off whatever piece it’s connected to.

(also sorry if my explanation sucks I’m like 2 weeks into rc and I’m only 16 so be patient please)

A5C1E857-A792-4CC1-85AB-8FE86DCFD6C6.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back