How do I separate the little plastic piece and bearing from the spur gear on 550 blx typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to AF.
Is that a 550 motor brushed Typhon or a BLX motor (brushless)Typhon. It can't be both.?‍♂️ Its good for you to know what you actually have in front of you. It will help others to help you. Try looking for videos. Others may chime in to help. Be patient.:cool:

If I understand correctly what you are talking about, on the Mega 550 slipper assembly you need to unscrew the plastic red nut that preloads the slipper spring. That releases the assembly and there is a cross pin in there somewhere that you can push out and you will be able to remove everything from that point.

Make sure you take notes (and pictures if you want) to remember how to put it back together. It's not very complicated, but I recall I had to think a little bit about how to re-assemble it the first time I took it apart. I didn't take notes on what goes where and I had to try a few combinations before it worked out! :D

Pics would be nice ?
image.jpg

The middle piece and bearing

image.jpg
Don’t see a screw, I think it sets in there freely but it’s really stuck in there

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back