How do receivers mount in the box?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainGrumpus

Reaction score
Gonna be doing some upgrades To the Granite all at the same time and one of them is a new Tx/Rx. Before I tear into it, what do I need to mount the Rx? Thanks!!

Gonna be doing some upgrades To the Granite all at the same time and one of them is a new Tx/Rx. Before I tear into it, what do I need to mount the Rx? Thanks!!
Just some high quality two sided tape

I also use a very good hook and loop fastener that we get to hold our toll road transponders on our windshields in our 1:1 cars. They're made by 3M, but they're not fabric backed like typical velcro straps. The hook and loops are clear and lock together better than average velcro mounts.

I also use a very good hook and loop fastener that we get to hold our toll road transponders on our windshields in our 1:1 cars. They're made by 3M, but they're not fabric backed like typical velcro straps. The hook and loops are clear and lock together better than average velcro mounts.
That hook and loop has a crazy shear strength but comes apart when you need it to. I like that stuff. Haven't been able to find it in a long time.

That hook and loop has a crazy shear strength but comes apart when you need it to. I like that stuff. Haven't been able to find it in a long time.
They only come in small strips .5 inch by 2.5 inch, but we can get as many as we want from the toll road office. Perfect for things like receivers and esc's. I can get you some if you want, just cover shipping.

Check your local hardware store. Mine sells it.
My local hardware stores sells that exact Velcro. I’ll pick some up tomorrow. Thanks!

Same here. Easy to do. I bought a pack of them. 1”x1”. Use them
For lots of things.

Are you talking about 3M Dual Lock?

1B1865A3-B941-45DE-B511-E63AB3859184.jpeg

They only come in small strips .5 inch by 2.5 inch, but we can get as many as we want from the toll road office. Perfect for things like receivers and esc's. I can get you some if you want, just cover shipping.
I'm ok thanks though. ? Your the best.

If you are using a Gyro based Rx make sure it is secure (with Tape)and according to MFR instructions. I have been using foam padding above and below the Rx to make it snug in the Rx box to absorb shock.. (non Gyro RX) I don't always use Velcro or Doubles sided tape. It varies on the Rx I am fitting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back