Kraton How do you achive this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In that video he said he reverted it to "stock" so based off that it's all throttle control. Practice really.

Here's some handling for you :)
Woah. For my kraton specially it drifts only off power if i rev to exit the corner it quickly jerks to the opposite side of the turn and starts to turn on the right direction but why just happened is pretty much understeer my typhon same thing almost i have put an ds3218pro on the kraton and eliminated slop i need to test it now on dirt I was anle for the first time ti do donuts only once

Turn entries/exits is affected alot by your diff tuning. Your diff weight to be exact. Short of trying a bunch of diff weights to figure out what works best it would be hard to suggest a solid set f/c/r (if you have a center diff).

I'm an old racer and I used to keep pre-built diffs with different weights in them to allow me to swap out weights fast if I felt the track needed it. Not everyone will be doing that for bashing and it would be overkill for bashing. For bashing you just want to find the sweet spot where you don't balloon tires as much and you still have power on-demand.

Turn entries/exits is affected alot by your diff tuning. Your diff weight to be exact. Short of trying a bunch of diff weights to figure out what works best it would be hard to suggest a solid set f/c/r (if you have a center diff).

I'm an old racer and I used to keep pre-built diffs with different weights in them to allow me to swap out weights fast if I felt the track needed it. Not everyone will be doing that for bashing and it would be overkill for bashing. For bashing you just want to find the sweet spot where you don't balloon tires as much and you still have power on-demand.
Hey thats not a bad idea i have already the planetary gears input gears just need the pins gasket and the little bearing i ran out of 10k when i was opening my typhon diff i mixed 30k with 80wt ?? to get like 15k something like that did not ran it yet tho but its less heavy than the front.

My tires never balooned like crazy and i do have power on demand i run 30k front 10k rear pretty much since day 1 tried once 50k front 30k rear but i was a noob at that time and idk if i liked it or not i only ran it for a day with that tune?

just need smooth dirt. I've done this successfully on baseball diamonds, but be aware they don't like it when you do. lol

just need smooth dirt. I've done this successfully on baseball diamonds, but be aware they don't like it when you do. lol
I have a little smooth dirt section i go to but thats what i say it understeers underpower it quickly turns the opposite side at the exist of a turn when i was turning off throttle
And yeah i try to only do it ehen there nobody nearby too much dust?

I found that there's a sweet spot on throttle where you just maintain a constant drift. But yes it gets very dusty, and you get dizzy if your in the middle following along. I've almost had my ass kicked before on the diamond- apparently they had just swept and done maintenance. I was just having fun, didn't mean any harm. But I later realized I was being a total idiot. :ROFLMAO:

I found that there's a sweet spot on throttle where you just maintain a constant drift. But yes it gets very dusty, and you get dizzy if your in the middle following along. I've almost had my ass kicked before on the diamond- apparently they had just swept and done maintenance. I was just having fun, didn't mean any harm. But I later realized I was being a total idiot. :ROFLMAO:
XD for me no matter how throttle is it always starts to understeer

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back