How do you afford your Armma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, the occasional bank robbery, sell an organ,? isn't that the usual way any decent respectable person makes money to buy RC's...??

My buddy told me to rob armored trucks, I thought he said Arrma trucks. Now I'm in jail. :(

Last edited:
Pimpin’ ain’t easy!!

1D5A9107-86E1-42C6-95BF-FC6B7D52FB67.jpeg

Really sorry to hear about your house man, that's the one thing that stress's me the most, I live in a 4 unit building with questionable neighbours. I'm constantly worried of them falling asleep while smoking or leaving stove on etc. I can't imagine going through that. Cheers to you for keeping your chin up and not letting it get you down.
Yea man. We are grateful to have escaped unharmed. We were renting a house w intentions of buying. The owner/landlord neglected a lot of things eventually led to burning down...
no insurance or coverage on our poop just his property. Thank god for the generous donations that helped us get back on our feet. Still not whole or even close. The only thing I can do is continue to push forward and provide some
Kind of normal life for our kids. Really humbling and overwhelming to say the least. Damn smoke detectors saved our lives!
Pimpin’ ain’t easy!!

View attachment 89181
But it sho is fun;-)

Formerly a professional mechanic, now in a wheelchair. I buy, sell, fix, and build stuff when my pain levels aren’t too bad.
Most of my money is made as a male prostitute though.

Attachments

• DE7072E4-0F6A-492A-9532-76563850778E.jpeg
    DE7072E4-0F6A-492A-9532-76563850778E.jpeg
    515.4 KB · Views: 57
  • BA6CAF8A-2182-4E63-9D48-2AED491189F6.jpeg
    BA6CAF8A-2182-4E63-9D48-2AED491189F6.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 57
What do you guys/gals/whatevers do to make the mulah for your obsession? I am a contractor with my brother we buy old crap houses and flip them into rentals. It's an intresting gig, The house I'm doing now was gutted by a fire and water damaged by being left to rot in the elements. I completely rebuilt the structure and I'm now onto the wiring and plumbing stage, lucky where I live I can do all my own work and just have to get it inspected to pass. No tickets needed as long as it's work done on our own properties. I have made mistakes and learned quite a bit from inspectors but we got all the rules down now. So tell me how do you afford your Armma?
I'm a laser technician /programmer for a suspension company in Whitby Canada. Basically, it's a big machine that cuts sheet steel with hyper charged partials of light. Since I also program on trutopps cad I'm in a unique position to be able to make brackets for my ridiculously expensive toys. Lol. It has come in handy, for sure.

Retired Navy EOD diver, now I am an Firefighter for a large metropolitan fire department in Florida. Love my new career, miss a lot from my old one. I work shift work, 24 hrs on, 48 hrs off. I do have twin 4 year olds that take up most of my free time, and a wonderful wife who always has home projects for me. She’s a nurse so we live comfortably. I have too many hobbies but my main two are fishing and RC.... and guns, and mountain biking.... ya’ll get the point. Started looking at the new EXB roller Kraton yesterday and man that thing is sweet. I’ve upgraded most posts on my Kraton to M2C or HR/TBR, so there isn’t much on the new EXB that I would benefit from, although I really like that new black shell. Well Y’all stay safe and keep on bashing.

What do you guys/gals/whatevers do to make the mulah for your obsession? I am a contractor with my brother we buy old crap houses and flip them into rentals. It's an intresting gig, The house I'm doing now was gutted by a fire and water damaged by being left to rot in the elements. I completely rebuilt the structure and I'm now onto the wiring and plumbing stage, lucky where I live I can do all my own work and just have to get it inspected to pass. No tickets needed as long as it's work done on our own properties. I have made mistakes and learned quite a bit from inspectors but we got all the rules down now. So tell me how do you afford your Armma?
I run a donky show just south of the border. Actually I am a sparky with local 46 in WA state. We’re building the arena in Seattle. Come to think of it, I do work with a bunch of jackasses. Turn and burn, Bobby!

I'm basically retired and living off what I made from the business I owned with my two brothers and my father. I busted my ass for close to 30 years and now I get to enjoy life ???

I'm basically retired and living off what I made from the business I owned with my two brothers and my father. I busted my ass for close to 30 years and now I get to enjoy life ???
God bless!
I support my family and hobby’s by working myself into the ground! I’ve got a nice cushy state job for the bennys and own a hvac co up here in NY.
side work is what helps fund my rc addiction lol.
I also buy and flip poop on the side. All legit nothing illegal ;-).
Everything is much much more expensive in my part of the country but everything is relative to the cost of living and income.
love the side work cuz I can charge whatever I want. I cherry pick the jobs I want to get involved in and pass along the poop I don’t want to do or can’t.
Back in December we lost our home and everything in it (including all my RC’s) to a house fire in the middle of the night. Luckily I was able to rescue us and get out before it consumed everything. Still trying to get back to some kind of normal.... use the rc as an escape from the daily craziness of trying to survive. Got two special needs kids so that also makes everything a lot harder and more expensive. Stay at home wife takes care of the kids and house while im out 60-80 hrs a week grinding....
Like mourning the death of a loved one... consistent empty feeling. Thank god my kids are young enough and probably won’t remember this! Don’t know if I’ll ever feel safe or be able to sleep a full uninterrupted night again!!
just able to post pics...
God bless!

Like mourning the death of a loved one... consistent empty feeling. Thank god my kids are young enough and probably won’t remember this! Don’t know if I’ll ever feel safe or be able to sleep a full uninterrupted night again!!
The last pic is where all my RC poop was! :-(.

Attachments

• C901368F-2640-4188-B28F-6B7E19DBD3FA.jpeg
    C901368F-2640-4188-B28F-6B7E19DBD3FA.jpeg
    316.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 47816249-4417-46B9-8B3F-D8FD7A7F44C0.jpeg
    47816249-4417-46B9-8B3F-D8FD7A7F44C0.jpeg
    352.6 KB · Views: 52
  • EB93CB05-E1DE-44F2-B411-98E204AA49A7.jpeg
    EB93CB05-E1DE-44F2-B411-98E204AA49A7.jpeg
    307.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 65F37919-6ECF-4BA8-8E92-95B4C5305BCA.jpeg
    65F37919-6ECF-4BA8-8E92-95B4C5305BCA.jpeg
    303.3 KB · Views: 53
  • B6D9C267-D546-4609-84E3-A742A5A1E2BB.jpeg
    B6D9C267-D546-4609-84E3-A742A5A1E2BB.jpeg
    365.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
God bless!

The last pic is where all my RC poop was! :-(.
Geezus man! I'm glad you and your family got out safe. That's crazy.

Good on you - I have been saying for a long time .. work hard now, play hard later or play hard now, work hard later - the choice is yours.

I design various machines and automated systems for private consumption. The company I work for manufactures jet engine components and things are a bit slow right now.

I’ve recently picked up the ridiculously expensive hobby of guns and have been bitten by the bug. I may be in love lol so I’m deciding if I want to sell some of my RC stuff to fund another gun. Decisions, decisions....

I design various machines and automated systems for private consumption. The company I work for manufactures jet engine components and things are a bit slow right now.

I’ve recently picked up the ridiculously expensive hobby of guns and have been bitten by the bug. I may be in love lol so I’m deciding if I want to sell some of my RC stuff to fund another gun. Decisions, decisions....

PM me if you have some on-road cars want to sell like Kyosho, Vaterra, HBI, etc... I understand the guns I am in TN and we are gun nuts...I had to make a choice as well. :)

RC is the cheapest hobby I have so I never thought much about it.
Hunting and tractors now those are a few we just don't talk about. Lol
Then there's horses holy crap thats fun

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back