Talion How do you carry your Talion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjl5590

Reaction score
Hi guys,

How do you actually carry the Talion around? I've got the v4 but there is no where under the wing to grip on to. Is there an aftermarket wing that is easier to hold?

I don't know about the Talion, but I choose to keep the body off my Notorious, and carry it from the center cage or my t2t brace. With the body on, I just grab it from the back, with one finger under each side of the rear arms.

Hi guys,

How do you actually carry the Talion around? I've got the v4 but there is no where under the wing to grip on to. Is there an aftermarket wing that is easier to hold?
I use the top brace. It's what it's for, right?

I don't know about the Talion, but I choose to keep the body off my Notorious, and carry it from the center cage or my t2t brace. With the body on, I just grab it from the back, with one finger under each side of the rear arms.
This ^

Or this.
Stick an after market bumper on and hold onto that ?
[/QUOTE

Wait, maybe you wanted something more effective.
20190319_112627.jpg

I’ve grabbed RC trucks by the wheel and anything else I can grab on to. I can’t beiive this is a topic ?
Not much left for me to grab on to, after one of my bashing sessions?

are we seriously comparing how we pick up or hold are arrmas lol idk how iv missed this thread yesterday but o my ....if I had to answer is say where ever I can get a grip ... tire, suspension arm ,front bumper or rear ,t2t brace .... like I said where ever I can get a grip that's not covered in mud or just to hot or nasty at the moment hope this helps ya out they don't normally come with handles like purses and makeup bags and stuff there just rc cars lol ....

Gonna have to buy a wheelie bar just to use it as a handle. Not taking off the body every time I want to carry it anywhere...

Gonna have to buy a wheelie bar just to use it as a handle. Not taking off the body every time I want to carry it anywhere...
3rd world problems, bro ?

The wing is the only suitable part. Everywhere else is either dirty or just makes carrying difficult... Especially if I have to carry it a good 10 mins to the field

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back