Outcast how do you clean your RC's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moldy bong

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Outcast 6s
So I did a quick search and didn't pull anything up in the forum. So instead of asking how to clean my dirty outcast I'll instead ask how you clean your Rc's. I have seen multiple ways on YouTube and in my Google search.

I normally just throw it in the bathtub and spray away. But that was with my rustler. I would rather not do that with my outcast because I don't want to be rusting up my screws. I grabbed some stuff I feel would be helpful like air duster, wire brushes and a new micro fiber towl.

I was also wondering how water proof arrma's 6's line really is? I understand the electronics should be "fully water proof/resistant" but that leads me to ask how resistant are the battery plugs? Its currently rairaining in my city and was thinking maybe I could just drive it into a few puddles.

I would assume I would need a balloon or some "protection" to shield my lipo's. (hard case i don't know if that matters) Also sorry if I posted this in the wrong section I wasn't quite sure where to put this question.

Hit with air compressor, spray with simple green/water, let soak, then air compressor again. Maby do this couple times. Wipe down with clean cloth, let dry, when clean enough, spray down with wd40, let soak, then wipe down. Lube anything that needs it. Take tires off and clean separately with simple green and water. Let dry and hit tires with armour all or equivalent. Store for next bash.

No I didn't look to hard. Soon after I posted this I found more like it. Sorry for the dumb moment there.

No I didn't look to hard. Soon after I posted this I found more like it. Sorry for the dumb moment there.
No dumb moment brother. You have to clean your RC just like your bong! Lo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back