How do you complain

Revomikey

Reaction score
Ive really been given the runaround with HH over a warranty issue and after waiting over four months they have royally shafted me by returning the faulty esc back without reason.

Everytime i send a complaint to arrma i get a reply back from HH, i don't want to talk to them i want to talk to Arrma.

Any ideas chaps?

Mr.Duke

~ Living The Dream ~
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
You have to deal with HH, Arrma is the manufacturer and is not responsible for warranty inquiries

Boggs3010

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Senton 3s
I too having issues, emailed with 4 issues they addressed 1 .( Incorrectly) I emailed asking about the other issue 7 days ago and no response. Might be time to part way. Over 4k in 1 year , decent amount of business. Emailed today asking for a supervisor follow up. Try that.

Ferrebee88

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
I recently had problems with my Losi DBXLE 2.0, and horizon hobby took care of me right away. They sent me a new servo, new rx/tx, and even a new set of wheels. They didn't even ask many questions.

arrmadillo

Too Fast Too Tough For Roadkill
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
Arrma is based in the UK from what I understand, good luck getting in touch with them.

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Talion
I too having issues, emailed with 4 issues they addressed 1 .( Incorrectly) I emailed asking about the other issue 7 days ago and no response. Might be time to part way. Over 4k in 1 year , decent amount of business. Emailed today asking for a supervisor follow up. Try that.
And you are the person who thinks traxxass sux (was traxxass worse?)

kavax

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Personally with the subject at hand I don't, I just source a replacement. I'm too impatient to go through the steps to fulfil a warranty claim. I broke the servo on the v5 Kraton on the 3rd run. Knowing that it's a garbage servo, why would I want another for replacement or even a spare for that matter. As for the ESC, I'd probably just replace it with something better anyway.

Now if this was professional grade tools or test equipment, that would be the only thing I'd bother with a warranty claim. Aside from that broken out of the box usually the vendor whom sold it to you supplies the replacement.

Goodfast08

Reaction score
I had great service when I had a bad esc on my granite. They sent a new motor first, thinking that was the problem. Then an upgraded esc because stock one was backordered. I tried email and LHS. Ended up calling and it was shipped out the next morning.

Revomikey

Reaction score
I agree, for a servo i wouldn't bother but an esc is something different.

I ran it twice and it failed, i bought a max 6 and installed the original connectors on it and sent the original in for warranty.

They have since told me that as i removed the connectors they won't warranty it. I needed the connectors for the new one.

Besides, i also use xt90, who the hell uses spektrum batteries?
Any new esc also comes without connectors, soldering is part of this hobby.

I'm really p1ssed with their service to be fair.

Jimbobjr

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
Cutting or unsoldering the wires voids the warranty. It's just how it is. I haven't dealt with them for a while but used to get a person on the phone and they even knew what they were talking about.

Edough13

Bashing, Speed running and family!!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 6s
  6. Vorteks
So first try the live chat feature from HH website or call, those are the best ways to get an issue taken care of. 9/10 times they will just ask for you to email a picture or short video of the issue and also a proof of reciept. After that they will usually get a replacement sent out ASAP. I've had to deal with them multiple times and all have been good and parts replaced. As said above Arrma is owned by Horizon so everything unfortunately is taken care of by Horizon. As I said use the live chat or call and you should get taken care of.

Boggs3010

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Senton 3s
And you are the person who thinks traxxass sux (was traxxass worse?)
Traxxas vehicle quality was horrible. Their warranty was [email protected]

HH fixed the the mistake. Issued the 50.00 credit they offered in January. Had to email proof they offered. But still left off the 3 other issues. I guess the don't read the entire email??