How do you pronounce Hobao and Tamiya??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
way class GIF
We are all a little quackers at times..

You just threw an entirely new twist into the topic... I have no idea how a Thai accent sounds! lol

It just makes it sound more authentically asian..

Girl Women GIF by SALZTHAILAND

You just threw an entirely new twist into the topic... I have no idea how a Thai accent sounds! lol
Thai kinda sounds like angry chipmunks on meth saying words you can't understand. Pitch it up an octave and you have Thai women. Oh and they can't pronounce R's. When I would order take out at my favorite Thai restaurant in Austin, the guy knew my voice and would always say, "Hello Lobelt" and I had to try really hard not to crack up every time I called.

US= Aluminum
UK Queens English= Aluminium. (British)
:giggle:
It just makes it sound more authentically asian..

Girl Women GIF by SALZTHAILAND
I live in a melting pot here of Asians. After a while I can hear the accents. I eat out at Thai, Kroean BBQ, Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese etc. Some of the best foods. Nice people and service. But overly priced IMHO. I find it easiest to distinguish between Chinese and Korean talk. Huge Asian Supermarkets are better than many mainstream ones. Fresher foods and produce, meats etc. You do pay more if you want it.
I'm just a 2nd generation Guinnea here, in the middle of crap.:ROFLMAO: I cant find any Salamarias anymore.

Last edited:
Huh-bow (like bow at the waist, not bow & arrow)

TAH-mee-ah

Sometimes I say Ho-bow and tah-MEE-ah, but it's wrong.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back