Senton How do you put in a sway bar in my senton.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC BOY

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I've heard lot of peoples threads and they say that the senton 6s blx does not have. How do you put one in and where do you get them.

Google searches are a beautiful thing my friend, but if I may ask the question, have you felt the need for sway bars? I’ve had my senton 6s for a year and didn’t find them necessary at all. Just handles great without them. I’ve heard the ones on the v1 and v2 cars don’t make much difference due to them being too thin.

I've heard lot of peoples threads and they say that the senton 6s blx does not have. How do you put one in and where do you get them.

I installed front and rear sway bars on my Senton 6s but realized that it handled worse afterwards. When cornering on my track, before the sway bars, the inner front wheel was actually off the ground. With the sway bars, the truck just slid through the corners worth less traction all around. I removed the rear sway and kept the front one installed. This increased traction in the rear and kept the front planted in the turns. This was the sweet spot for me since the truck seemed to oversteer too much with the factory setup. Good luck, and most importantly, have fun!

How do you put one in and where do you get them.

Hi,
You need the kit sway bar;

Front:

Rear;

and don't overtight the little cover screws;

Not the same truck on track, especially on inside SCTE track....
PL

thanks for the info !

Do you know if the outcast/notorious kit fits?
The sway bars are the same across all models so they will fit perfectly. The shorter bar is for the front & longer for the rear.

Everything is the same. As a matter of fact, all the parts in that link will fit on all models as well. When it come to Arrma 6s flat chassis cars, about 70% of parts are made for all cars. That's why it's so easy to own multiple cars.

awesome. thats good news.

i was confused because as per PL9171's reply...the part numbers were different.

Ok i will go ahead and order those parts for my senton !

awesome. thats good news.

i was confused because as per PL9171's reply...the part numbers were different.

Ok i will go ahead and order those parts for my senton !
Yeah, the part numbers are different for the front & rear bars since they are different sizes.

I used the Typhon 6s sway bars for my V3 Senton 6s , I have it set up for street , not dirt , have Hoons on it . Great handling street truck now !!!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back