Granite How do you replace the DIff & Idler Gear Set on a Granite Voltage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voltage differential is no were to be found . Mine is still on back order from December. Seriously. Unbelievable. It's still in pieces in box. To sad to look at it such a fun truck at first . Got me hooked .good luck on part. Let me no if you get yours

Yikes that’s not a normal issue on NiMH power. Sorry to hear that. Did you call Horizon or the hobby store?

Called Horizon many many times but their product support closes at 5pm my time, so the only time I can call is during lunch at work. I'm put on hold and I wait an hour every time before I have to hang up.

I emailed them many times and they keep saying someone will call me back but they never do.

Arrma website for customer's Arrma account keeps going down, no way to track orders or inquiries.

It's June 14th, I've been waiting THREE MONTHS for this part to come back in stock and it's STILL on backorder.

The part is on back order until early May?.Did you go over a jump?

Yep hit a small jump and got about one foot of air, landed and the diff broke. Arrma tough?
Voltage differential is no were to be found . Mine is still on back order from December. Seriously. Unbelievable. It's still in pieces in box. To sad to look at it such a fun truck at first . Got me hooked .good luck on part. Let me no if you get yours

Sucks to hear you've been waiting since December. People say it's because of COVID but seems Arrma has a bad history of no parts availability way before then.

Last edited:
Called Horizon many many times but their product support closes at 5pm my time, so the only time I can call is during lunch at work. I'm put on hold and I wait an hour every time before I have to hang up.

I emailed them many times and they keep saying someone will call me back but they never do.

Arrma website for customer's Arrma account keeps going down, no way to track orders or inquiries.

It's June 14th, I've been waiting THREE MONTHS for this part to come back in stock and it's STILL on backorder.

Yep hit a small jump and got about one foot of air, landed and the diff broke. Arrma tough?

Sucks to hear you've been waiting since December. People say it's because of COVID but seems Arrma has a bad history of no parts availability way before then.
People love to use the covid excuse, it’s pretty weak though because Walmart and dollar stores have stayed stocked throughout this whole fiasco and 99% of the trash they sell comes from China.

People love to use the covid excuse, it’s pretty weak though because Walmart and dollar stores have stayed stocked throughout this whole fiasco and 99% of the trash they sell comes from China.
Man my Walmart and Dollar stores are wiped out. All stores near me are. Try to find hand soap refills. Try to find ramen. Try to find peppercorns. Just a few random things.

Even Costco has been wiped out at times. When they do have anything good there are strict limits on it.

Man my Walmart and Dollar stores are wiped out. All stores near me are. Try to find hand soap refills. Try to find ramen. Try to find peppercorns. Just a few random things.

Even Costco has been wiped out at times. When they do have anything good there are strict limits on it.
People there respect/enforce limits? Not here, you put a limit on anything and people will show up by the van load to buy it all. We probably stay so well stocked because Canada is China Light. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back