How do you set steering end points on Spektrum DX3?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Per subject, how do you set the steering end points on a Spektrum DX3 radio? Horizon Hobby replaced my terrible STX2 and I want to set the steering end points but the process in the DX3 manual is confusing. Has anyone successfully done it?

I did it on my Infraction V2s and it wasn’t too bad. The instructions aren’t too bad and pretty straightforward. Put the transmitter in adjustment mode (blue LED), turn full left and adjust the steering rate knob till you reach the endpoint of travel. Then turn full right and do the same.

6AB03415-319E-472C-8533-98E2899D72E5.jpeg

Per subject, how do you set the steering end points on a Spektrum DX3 radio? Horizon Hobby replaced my terrible STX2 and I want to set the steering end points but the process in the DX3 manual is confusing. Has anyone successfully done it?
I too have been struggling with this. My outcast 8s steers further to the left than to the right. I put in a tactic system that I had laying around and problem solved.

I did it on my Infraction V2s and it wasn’t too bad. The instructions aren’t too bad and pretty straightforward. Put the transmitter in adjustment mode (blue LED), turn full left and adjust the steering rate knob till you reach the endpoint of travel. Then turn full right and do the same.

View attachment 105288
Thanks! For some reason this sounds simpler (less confusing) than what I read in the manual...but it is probably the same and I'm just looking at it with rested eyes.

View attachment 105288

View attachment 105288
Thanks, I just spent 2 hours trying to figure this out on my Losi Lasernut. The instructions I was given in the manual make absolutely no sense. Those instructions were straight forward. Thank you!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back