How do you store your RC's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sir have a good eye! It is indeed!

Thy have a slightly different bolt configuration on the Mosin but I couldn't quite tell to be sure as part of the Mosin is a little "Lee-Enfield" like but not exactly the same. Handy rifle. From memory all the originals were in 7.62 though I think there were some rim differences between some countries of origin. A number did get converted to 6.5mm by necking them down from 7.62. They aren't a control feed like the Mauser but that isn't a bad thing to be honest as they are still reliable and usually shoot well. I hope yours serves you well

I use racks from lowes/menards and find whatever I can to put underneath so the tires and arms hang free to avoid flat spots on the tires, warping of arms and permanent compressing of springs.
2018-1027-WorkBench01.jpg

The is a seriously good light you have there

The is a seriously good light you have there
Yeah, the flood light is totally hack and I put painted paper around it so it didn't shine light directly in my eyes or light the entire room up. I have a 120W flourescent in it. Takes about 2-3 minutes to get full bright. I also have LED under the bench lid, but it wasn't enough. Between the two, my work area is well let. I really need to get another task light for over my vice as it never fails, when I'm drilling or cutting something, I'm always in the shadow of my arm or the tool.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back