How easy adjusting the PPS V4 6S mount can be!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PPS-RC

Very Active Member
Vendor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Nero
I figured I'd share how simple setting gear lash with the PPS mount can be!

I call it the Half-Half method.

Loosen the adjuster screw 1/2 of a full rotation.

Turn the adjuster nut clockwise until you have 0 lash, then turn the nut counter clockwise 1/2 turn.

Tighten everything up and you're good to go!

With the uncertainty in the world today I'm shipping orders as fast as I can! If you want to be certain yours is in the mail ASAP so you got something cool to play with while you are stuck at home head on over to https://practicalproto.com/collections/things-to-buy/products/v4mount

Be sure to check out the other goodies while you're there!

Last edited:
Each of those pieces can be used with the stock parts. You can purchase all three and make your Limitless look really beautiful on the inside!!

Yeah, that's what I though from looking at the pictures.

I think @Mongoose has those parts on his, and they look really nice in there!

I'll get one of these when they're back in stock.

I looked at the billet Differential Cover/Cap, too. Do I need THREE of these for my Limitless, or just two?

I do have some mounts ready now!

I just don't have the whole batch done, but I can certainly get a few packaged up and dropped in the mailbox tonight!

I bought one of these and it’s FKN awesome :) Love the quality and how easy it was to set mesh.

Shipped to Australia fast!

My regret? That I didn’t buy the full diff assembly and cover too!!

I bought one of these and it’s FKN awesome :) Love the quality and how easy it was to set mesh.

Shipped to Australia fast!

My regret? That I didn’t buy the full diff assembly and cover too!!
No regerts!! ? ? ? I planned on picking those up in a different order, later down the road. :LOL: I picked up 2 motor mounts at the time, for a Limitless and Infraction, still needed some replacement parts!
Can I order what I want with a PM to you, or do I need to go through your external website?
I went through the external site. It's through Paypal.

Can I order what I want with a PM to you, or do I need to go through your external website?

I keep track of my inventory through the website. You also get automated shipping and tracking updates through there too. Most importantly, if it goes through the website it's easiest for me to keep track of your order. It's much more likely that a PM sale will get lost in the shuffle.

The money all goes to the same place.

Long story short, we should both prefer ordering through the website Haha.

1584781104950.jpeg

Beautiful piece. Just waiting on the next product. Hint hint bulkheads or hinge pin braces ?

Yeh hurry up and make a servo mount, braces, towers and chassis for Kraton 6S so I can buy everything in one spot and save on international shipping :p
Right this minute, I am working on building up my inventory of parts so I can afford some downtime if I have to.

Once I get stocked up, I'm hunkering down on R&D!

No problem!
If I CAN ship I will. I'm making sure to get everyone's order in the mail ASAP.
Orders in, orders out!
That’s no way to run a business man. No profits ??‍♂️??✌?

That’s no way to run a business man. No profits ??‍♂️??✌?
I'm hoping if I just stick to the plan of making quality parts and providing solid service, the profits part will be a pleasant side effect.

I want to make things first! The money part just let's me keep going.

I'm hoping if I just stick to the plan of making quality parts and providing solid service, the profits part will be a pleasant side effect.

I want to make things first! The money part just let's me keep going.
Right on. I just find it funny that if you just make even a decent item and communicate and ship relatively quickly, people will love you. You make a kick ass piece of art and follow up, you get anointed ?????

Keep up the good work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back