How far is youre local track?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you make a thread about a backyard rc track i will start to make the thing with the mtb track and post everything in the thread.

Last edited:
I have a old overgrown mtb track very close to my house i may free it from all the bushes and renovate it to be an rc track
Wow, that's funny you mention that. My Father-in-law has this airplane hanger 1.5 miles away. In the field next to the runway is an overgrown motocross track that would be fun but the spot is heavily grown over. That mtb track sounds enticing...if you do fix it, please take pictures...

Of course I will but im currently on holiday so I cant do it now but I will be home in about a week.
Oh and the mtb track is also really overgrown (it looks like a mini forest)

I wanted to fix it anyways because my brother showed me this spot he used to ride there as a kid and he was quiet sad when he saw that it was gone so i wanted to fix it and show it to him on his 30th bithday!

I was lucky enough to buy my first home a few months ago; The city is building an outdoor RC track 2 miles away from me. Now if they'd just finish the damn thing.

Edit: Damn right i knew it was being built :)

I was lucky enough to buy my first home a few months ago; The city is building an outdoor RC track 2 miles away from me. Now if they'd just finish the damn thing.

Edit: Damn right i knew it was being built :)

Did you move there because of that?

Oh by the way congratulations for your first
home!

Did you move there because of that?

Oh by the way congratulations for your first
home!

I escaped California's high cost of living and politics, and moved to Idaho where i could actually afford something. But yeah, i was certainly looking much closer to the bike park / RC track. I'm a single dude who works remotely online form home. RC is my plan to meet some people in the area.

I escaped California's high cost of living and politics, and moved to Idaho where i could actually afford something. But yeah, i was certainly looking much closer to the bike park / RC track. I'm a single dude who works remotely online form home. RC is my plan to meet some people in the area.
Man thats a great tactic for finding friends that share youre passion!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back