Mojave How fast is ur rig (really)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20200625_164032.jpg

My Mojave will do around 82 or 83mph, but its running a TP 4260 and Max 6 on 8s. Also running it with no body. It has more speed than that but after 80mph it gets pretty uncontrollable so I don't know the real top speed lol.. I don't have any pics of it with the GPS, but I'll do a run or two with it and post up pics in a few days
Ok, ok I admit, the 4070cm is a bit much, it's a true amp hog & needs more than what I want in a sending rig. I'm getting massive send, but it almost cut my run time in half. I returned it, and got the 4260cm 2080kv, 8mm shift, Saga 44t spool, 21t pinion. It was supposed to be here today, it's not?

Just got my 24t. Gonna toss it in w the 40t spool and see what happens!! I’ll make sure to record this!

Just got my 24t. Gonna toss it in w the 40t spool and see what happens!! I’ll make sure to record this!
And here we go gentlemen!! 24t on 46spur! I like dem apples!! Near impossible to handle but hey that’s why we do it! Hahah
1DB81F34-A220-4ED3-A08F-81AAD4BC777C.jpeg

Anyone tried a 31 tooth pinion and 8s setup yet? Just curious.
I’ll let u know. I’m bout to w the K8 set up. As soon as I do I’ll post her up right here;-)

Hell yeah I want to know. Thank you. Hope you get some video. I preorder the Mojave EXB and going to run a Spektrum Firma 160A Smart ESC with Capacitor 8S and Castle Creations 4 Pole Sensored Brushless Motor, 1717-1650KV. Got a 31T pinion but I have no idea how it'll do. Excited to hear how yours does.

Hell yeah I want to know. Thank you. Hope you get some video. I preorder the Mojave EXB and going to run a Spektrum Firma 160A Smart ESC with Capacitor 8S and Castle Creations 4 Pole Sensored Brushless Motor, 1717-1650KV. Got a 31T pinion but I have no idea how it'll do. Excited to hear how yours does.
Not sure if a 31t is gonna fit w stock motor mount. Im currently approaching 80mph w my hobbywing 4985s max6 set up running 26t on 46t infraction spur w 20mil center diff w the PPS motor and diff mount. Can’t wait to see you MEXB all dressed up! Plz post it up!!

Your right it might not fit. Gotta wait until HH ships out the Mojave EXB. This guy got a 27T pinion gear to fit.
he never got it up to top speed though.

Same here. Had a 78 and 79 run but didn’t get proof lol. I’m gonna reach for 80 this week;-)

Same here. Had a 78 and 79 run but didn’t get proof lol. I’m gonna reach for 80 this week;-)
NIce, we need video when it happens.. Its fun watching these things go by at that speed with the stock tires in full pizza cutter mode lol.. I've turned my Mojave into a street basher for now but soon ill go back to the original tires and try for more mph

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back