Big Rock How I set up my big rock for the first time video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock
  3. Vorteks
Hey dudes.
I've started a YouTube channel and today I made a video showing new people to the hobby what to check before running .
Hope you enjoy it and if you did please like , share and subscribe.
Really does help me with the channel honestly.
Thanks in advance
ChriswithaC

Hey dudes.
I've started a YouTube channel and today I made a video showing new people to the hobby what to check before running .
Hope you enjoy it and if you did please like , share and subscribe.
Really does help me with the channel honestly.
Thanks in advance
ChriswithaC
Liked, commented. Good luck.

Hey guys ,
Hope your all doing great , created a video yesterday on how to service the 3s range differentials if anyone is interested.

Also got another video going up this weekend with a tasty upgrade from Turbo RC here in the UK
Stay safe guys

Hope this is ok with Admins :)
ready for an adrenaline-pumping adventure as we unleash the ARRMA Big Rock V3 for some epic off-road ripping! In this video, we'll put the powerful and versatile 1/10 scale 4x4 monster truck to the test, showcasing its incredible performance and durability on various terrains.
Hey Everyone
Join us as we explore the impressive features of the ARRMA Big Rock V3, including its waterproof electronics, high-torque motor, and rugged construction. We'll also share some tips and tricks for getting the most out of your off-road experience with this beast of a machine.
Whether you're a seasoned RC enthusiast or just getting started in the world of radio-controlled vehicles, you won't want to miss this thrilling ride with the ARRMA Big Rock V3. So, buckle up and let's hit the trails for some epic off-road action!
Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more exciting RC adventures and tips. Happy off-roading!
Stay Safe guys and Remember upgrade Everything !!!!!
ChriswithaC RC 🙂

Hey guys , Hope that your ok , ive created this guide for you to make your basher last alot longer !
In this video, we present the ultimate guide to making your basher body tough as nails. If you're tired of constantly replacing your RC basher body after every bash session, then this guide is for you. We provide tips that will help you make your basher body indestructible, so you can enjoy longer and more intense bashing sessions without worrying about damaging your RC car. From reinforcing weak spots to using the right materials, we cover everything you need to know to make your basher body tough as nails. So, if you're ready to take your RC bashing to the next level, watch this video and start making your basher body indestructible today!

In addition to the tips provided in the video, you will need a few materials to make your basher body tough as nails. Here's a list of what you'll need:

1. Shelf adhesive mesh tape
2. Adhesive like Sticks Like Sh*t, Fantastic Elastic, or E6000
3. Gloves
4. Scissors
5. Cleaning products to clean the inside of the shell
6. Time and patience

Make sure to have all of these materials on hand before starting the process. With these materials and the tips provided in the video, you'll be able to make your basher body tough as nails and enjoy longer and more intense bashing sessions.

Hope this was helpful for you guys ,
Stay safe
ChriswithaC

Hope this is ok with Admins ;)

In this video, we take a relaxing break in the garden on a Bank Holiday to give some essential maintenance, deep cleaning, and improvements to the Arrma Big Rock V3. After running the truck lately, it was essential to tear it down and give it some love. We take a closer look at the maintenance needed, including a deeper clean, some steering upgrades, and a whole new bearing set. And let's not forget the beautiful Dboots Fortress wheels and tires that we added to the truck. We also want to give a massive thanks to Simon from SBRC for sending over the parts. Join us in the garden as we give the Arrma Big Rock V3 the attention it deserves and make some exciting upgrades to this awesome truck!

SBRC on Ebay Link here - https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/sbrcspares

Arrma Aluminum Steering Rack Link Here - https://www.modelsport.co.uk/product/...

Hope you enjoy the video guys ,
Stay Safe everyone , Hope you enjoyed the video
ChriswithaC RC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back