How Important are the Looks of an RC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another example would be the Tekno MT410. I've read nothing but great things about them but I find them beyond ugly. I can't stand the thin (width) chassis and the bodies are 10 pounds of ugly stuffed into a 5 pound bag ?. I don't think I could ever get past that.

You can use many bodies on the MT410, it can look anything from ugly to great.

large.IMG_20190119_195017.jpg.adc218bdc2a56cbc9317f721111a4032.jpg

1411048d1486603443-tekno-mt410-img_0252.jpg

12.jpg

8/10 looks are important. I like older scale bodies though most and wish we had more options for muscle cars. Pretty satisfied with the older model truck bodies available.
I never really got into Monster Jam stuff when I was growing up as much as hot rod drag races, pro street, narrowed rear end etc. I like to see the tires tucked under the wheel wells but this won't work for jumping.
If I ever fix my sct or get a better one, I'd like to play with this PL body

edit: This is similar to what we grew up watching. I love the Chevy 2 body and have seen several at the dragstrip blow the windows out when they torque. New guys thought they could get away without cutting the uni-body.
I also have piles of old Hot Rod magazines in the attic somewhere.

Last edited:
Check out the tire name “Hoons”, I think it’s probably a hat tip to Ken.
As I understand it, Hoons is Ausi-slang for troublemakers (short for hooligans), that got applied to 1:1 drifters when that fad got started.

Applies here, though. ?

8/10 looks are important. I like older scale bodies though most and wish we had more options for muscle cars. Pretty satisfied with the older model truck bodies available.
I never really got into Monster Jam stuff when I was growing up as much as hot rod drag races, pro street, narrowed rear end etc. I like to see the tires tucked under the wheel wells but this won't work for jumping.
If I ever fix my sct or get a better one, I'd like to play with this PL body

View attachment 40207

edit: This is similar to what we grew up watching. I love the Chevy 2 body and have seen several at the dragstrip blow the windows out when they torque. New guys thought they could get away without cutting the uni-body.
I also have piles of old Hot Rod magazines in the attic somewhere.

View attachment 40208View attachment 40209
Love the Chevy 2(square box) body style. Been dragracing and hotrodding my entire adult life. Ist car 71' Nova, still have a 70' Nova SS bracket car.

I have to like the looks to buy it..

So, since today.. I need to put some money aside! Cause i love the looks of the new Infraction!!! But.. Time enough to do so.. Cause it prob will take a couple of months to hit European market..

For me it needs to be both, look good and drive good, simple as that. Like food you eat with the eyes to. Now, i do enjoy the current bodies out for the arrma cars that i only run.

Notorious, cus it reminds me of ma 50 panel on ma Siren wich i like a lot. Talion v3 and 4 body and Outcast and the mighty BigRoCk..hekk all looks good, but those are ma favo.

On the Onroad, the Infraction period!..

With that said, i like the whole range from ARRMA.

With more pics and vids of the Infraction hitting the web I must say it looks amazing. Seen 62+ mph out the box with some left. Trying to figure a reason to not raid the cookie jar.

With more pics and vids of the Infraction hitting the web I must say it looks amazing. Seen 62+ mph out the box with some left. Trying to figure a reason to not raid the cookie jar.

62mph? I’ve seen more than that. Pretty sure it’s 80mph OOB

I wonder if someone is gonna customize the boring body of the awesome brcc. There is 1 rootbeer red here what looks very nice. Also on the web is no customized brcc to be found. Hope someone is goimg to. I will add some leds and the T bone frontbumper thuis week.

The big issue with the BRCC is that it is a monster truck that is the same length as a short course truck and no one makes a body that fits without trimming.

Killerbody make one (Rubik IIRC), and it's really ugly. The ECX Ruckus is a long wheelbase 1/10 MT. It, too, is ugly. ECX Axe is a weird one.
So, nobody makes a good looking body that fits the BRCC :)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back