Typhon How is everyone adjusting their Turnbuckle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

🇺🇸 DΞזΞפּ 🇺🇸

Cake Boss
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Typhon 6s
How is everyone else adjusting their camber F/R ?, I heard a lot of different answers just wondering the best and easy way .
Also, I got to wait till Monday for the tool to come in, I won't use pliers or a small crescent wrench, which tools you guys use?
and how to measure it properly.

I use these cause they're thicker

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002529199886.html?spm=a2g0o.9042311.0.0.27424c4d53FAtx

And a caliper for measurement

1641578872673.png

How is everyone else adjusting their camber F/R ?, I heard a lot of different answers just wondering the best and easy way .
Also, I got to wait till Monday for the tool to come in, I won't use pliers or a small crescent wrench, which tools you guys use?
and how to measure it properly.
I bought a TLR turnbuckle wrench off Ebay. I use taped lines on the floor for toe. For camber, I just use a square and check by eye.

1641579723233.png

I use full set of Craftsman Steel Metric Ignition wrenches. Mostly use 5 -6mm ones. Much Cheaper and more durable for turnbuckle wrenching.
Great versitile tools to have around the house and for many other RC things and also including your real car. The RC $boutique$ wrenches are alloy and look trick. But also are too large and cumbersome in many cases. I have the Tekno variant also. Prefer my Craftsman set 99% of the time. Almost the same price as one or two RC specific TB wrenches..
And you don't Need alloy wrenches specificallly for turnbuckles as they are steel. And the soft alloy wears out at some point used on steel Turn buckles.

I always start with Zero camber Front and Rear. Drive it, and in most cases works fine. I may end up leaning the tires In a Degree at most. Usually at the rear if anything. For better bite at the rear when steering.
:cool:
Below is exactly what I use.
https://www.amazon.com/Craftsman-9-...man+ignition+wrench+set&qid=1641580583&sr=8-4

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back