How is Jenny’s so cheap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stiles

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
It almost seems to good to be true on some of the prices. I’m just wondering if they are legit. I see them mentioned all the time. If so I’m about to save some money

👆 they buy complete rigs and disassemble them and sell out the parts, as mentioned above if you buy every part needed to make a complete rig it would be more than the cost new👍

It almost seems to good to be true on some of the prices. I’m just wondering if they are legit. I see them mentioned all the time. If so I’m about to save some money
The person/people that own and operate JennysRC seem to be honest business people and is probably the reason why they don't practice price gouging. I've had really good experience with them and will continue to buy their parts.

Jenny RC (Ted) is legit as can be. I've built and/or repaired 4 of my Arrmas from there

Their prices have risen a lot over the last few years. Used to be cheaper.

JennysRc has some great deals and some are similar to the hobby shop. One of my favorites is the hardware kits. For $20 or so you get all the screws to your car plus shock and suspension mounts and an extra cross wheel wrench to throw in your bash bag.
If something is out of stock on the website check the eBay store...

I've barely been back in the hobby for a short time now but have placed a lot of orders for things. Jennys and M2C have been the quickest in getting the parts in the mail the next available business day. Can't say the same for a handful of others that sell through ebay and amazon or Amain though some of this could have been the holidays.

Such a brilliant idea to sell parts or whole sub assemblies the way Jennys does. Particularly with something like a complete diff ready to go in the housing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back