How is Jenny’s so cheap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some prices have gone up in the last couple years, like GTR and Typhon 6S shocks, but still a great place to score your parts.

I just stopped using them I can not get them to NOT ship with USPS. Here in another week, I'll be harping on them for a refund, as my stuff is STILL at a postal distribution place. Already got a ton of money back from Amazon over it. have had stuff sitting there since November.
Doesn't matter how cheap itbis when you can not get it 😒

Yeah it says my stuff is sitting in a share house in jersey
I just had an email from Ted. If you email him your order, he WILL send it out FedEx or UPS, and avoid the screwed up government delivery company all together

I just stopped using them I can not get them to NOT ship with USPS. Here in another week, I'll be harping on them for a refund, as my stuff is STILL at a postal distribution place. Already got a ton of money back from Amazon over it. have had stuff sitting there since November.
Doesn't matter how cheap itbis when you can not get it 😒

If your items were shipped an are stuck with USPS why does he have to refund you? He shipped it, it's not his fault. Go to USPS web site and right on top it says to expect delays.. it has been this way for months. Think it's BS that you are making suppliers pay for your impatience and inability to see what is going on right now. Guess you're going to get a bunch of free stuff eventually so good for you.

If your items were shipped an are stuck with USPS why does he have to refund you? He shipped it, it's not his fault. Go to USPS web site and right on top it says to expect delays.. it has been this way for months. Think it's BS that you are making suppliers pay for your impatience and inability to see what is going on right now. Guess you're going to get a bunch of free stuff eventually so good for you.
First, I requested that it NOT be sent USPS, and it still was sent that way. So, ya, I will want my money back after a month of waiting. That's why.
Same with every order I have made, states DO NOT SHIP with USPS. If they must, cancell my order. I think it's bullshit nobody looks at THIER order forms.. As for Ted at Jenny's, we got it worked out. So don't worry, nothing free from them.
I understand the assumptions people make, but usually they are wrong. Just like you.
Obviously I try to work it out, just like with Ted......but, ah, none of that matters now does it?

Last edited:
First, I requested that it NOT be sent USPS, and it still was sent that way. So, ya, I will want my money back after a month of waiting. That's why.
Same with every order I have made, states DO NOT SHIP with USPS. If they must, cancell my order. I think it's bullshit nobody looks at THIER order forms.. As for Ted at Jenny's, we got it worked out. So don't worry, nothing free from them.
I understand the assumptions people make, but usually they are wrong. Just like you.
Obviously I try to work it out, just like with Ted......but, ah, none of that matters now does it?

How am I wrong.. none of that was stated in your first post, you just sounded like someone whining about not getting things on time when it's a fact of life right now.. Had you said you asked not to use USPS then I wouldn't have said anything.

I was slightly triggered by the fact that you just sounded like one of the who knows how many people right now that are taking advantage of everyone and raising prices at places like Jenny's because you're making suppliers pay for USPS being affected by something that no one can control right now.. because well people are stupid and can't wash their hands and or stay home.. but that's another story.

Glad you got it worked out with him, he seems like a stand up guy. I have bought a few things from Ted and had great service. Even just caught an error on shipping for one of his items and he offered me a small discount if I bought a similar item. We need more guys like him running businesses nowadays.

Just that you thought I would as out to get free stuff....lol Which is far from reality....lol And I do not post all the details, because I do not think it overly relevant. Obviously I was wrong there 👍
How am I wrong.. none of that was stated in your first post, you just sounded like someone whining about not getting things on time when it's a fact of life right now.. Had you said you asked not to use USPS then I wouldn't have said anything.

I was slightly triggered by the fact that you just sounded like one of the who knows how many people right now that are taking advantage of everyone and raising prices at places like Jenny's because you're making suppliers pay for USPS being affected by something that no one can control right now.. because well people are stupid and can't wash their hands and or stay home.. but that's another story.

Glad you got it worked out with him, he seems like a stand up guy. I have bought a few things from Ted and had great service. Even just caught an error on shipping for one of his items and he offered me a small discount if I bought a similar item. We need more guys like him running businesses nowadays.

I have bought a lot of parts from them. Never a problem. My last order showed up in 3 days from the other side of the country!

It almost seems to good to be true on some of the prices. I’m just wondering if they are legit. I see them mentioned all the time. If so I’m about to save some money
I buy all of my parts from Ted over @JennysRC, super company to do business with!

Excellent, what is the website?
I don’t think I have ever heard of them. I have only had my Arrma for awhile and I’m always looking for a website to shop on for parts.

Jennys is a great price beater for sure in the US but if you order to the UK, you stuffed with postage and import tax at customs and then handling charge from the post office which makes it all fairly costly. I have had stuff from them before and paid the extra when I couldn't get the parts from anywhere else. Its always the same if I order from the states, had the same issue with k6 which are US made and not available over here. Ended up costing nearly £80 uk! Worth the cost though as they have saved me sooo many times now.

I like JRC a lot Ted is great guy and always give good prices and service !! I have bought everything from him and my collection is hug. I’m always like to built something and if I go to a local hobby shop there only RTR for sell. Price if you buy everything from one car boat is just a little bit more. But know you can make it custom and you have to assemble it self. And sometimes you know the weak points so than you buy that with upgrade parts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back