Senton How long do Sealed bearings last

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All depends on how you run. Someone playing in the mud has to do it more often then someone who stays on road. I pull center diff out and spin everything by hand to make sure is feels and sounds good. You will know when one is bad.

All depends on how you run. Someone playing in the mud has to do it more often then someone who stays on road. I pull center diff out and spin everything by hand to make sure is feels and sounds good. You will know when one is bad.
What grease/oils do you use ? I just wanna bash around

Last edited:
Years with regular maintenance. Sealed bearings still require maintenance. Remove the seals clean the bearing and repack. I do mine a couple times a year depending on use.
Can you remove the seals on, say, some Fast Eddies?

Yes, just took care of some Fast Eddys. Some of them were totally seized. So take care of your bearings. I didn't even know, the truck ran normally, good thing I didn't melt the hubs or something. Use a sharp blade to take out the seals, try not to bend them :)

IMG_20200407_100845.jpg

I stuck some disgusting black goop inside because that's all I had. Shell retinax HDX2, really not meant for tiny bearings but should last forever in there. Something lighter may be better. You can also oil them but I decided to fill them up so nothing can get inside.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back