How long does jenny rc take to restock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had spoken with Ted there before.. He always tells me to check on late Thursdays. Friday is when most parts listings are updated. Not sure if this has changed however. He says that's when he updates his inventory going forward with new kit broken parts. I usually check more often. They sometimes only get in a few kits at a time, depending on the model. So some parts sell out quickly.
When they say they are limited or "last one left", jump on it. Their inventory is usually accurately shown.
Also bear in mind many 4x4 parts crossover to others. (same part) So if you only check "Senton" parts, you are limiting yourself. Depends on the part you want however.

Also when you sign up for "Notify Me" on products that's Out of Stock ,it gives Ted a clue of what's 'in demand' so he can better plan for which models to get right now..
(Otherwise he's kind of shooting in the dark.)

I once had a hard time getting a part. Always sold out quick. For weeks on end. Only one or 2 kits Ted was getting every week. So I called JennysRC.
He said he would text me when the eagle lands. :giggle: So I could scoop it up quick that moment . I did. Ted is a nice guy. Keeps his word.
That is what I call good customer service.(y)(y)
:cool:

Signed up for "Notify Me" and the part became available a week later, sold out by the time I got home from work, Signed up again and a week later bought as soon as the email came across.

they're mine! i have been waiting a month and 1 day!!! :ROFLMAO: seriously though, back when they had them i my current tires had plenty of meat left, now i could really use some tires and backflips look sweet.
Ha! I hear you brother. And it's like four for the price of two anywhere else.

Signed up for "Notify Me" and the part became available a week later, sold out by the time I got home from work, Signed up again and a week later bought as soon as the email came across.
Your best bet is sms/text notifications if you can, email is too slow for the fast movers in my experience.. that is provided you're able to make the purchase as soon as you receive notice of course,LOL.

I once had a hard time getting a part. Always sold out quick. For weeks on end. Only one or 2 kits Ted was getting every week. So I called JennysRC.
He said he would text me when the eagle lands. :giggle: So I could scoop it up quick that moment . I did. Ted is a nice guy. Keeps his word.
That is what I call good customer service.(y)(y)
:cool:

When the owner of the business answers the phone calls & emails himself AND follows through on their word..

Makes for Repeat & Happy customers!

When the owner of the business answers the phone calls & emails himself AND follows through on their word..

Makes for Repeat & Happy customers!
Indeed! Personalized service is a rarity these days! Also, while no warranty is implied, Ted has given me freebies in the past for defective parts!! I love JRC!!👌👍😀

Indeed! Personalized service is a rarity these days! Also, while no warranty is implied, Ted has given me freebies in the past for defective parts!! I love JRC!!👌👍😀

When the wrong size parts were sent.. All I had to do was email him and show pics.. He was very quick to send out the correct replacement part.

I've been trying to wait patiently for k8s tires. No stock in sight 😔

When the wrong size parts were sent.. All I had to do was email him and show pics.. He was very quick to send out the correct replacement part.
Same here. Once he told me to keep the other part. Said it was cheaper for him if I kept it.
Another time, he just shipped correct parts and a shipping label and trusted me to send him back the incorrect parts. They were expensive too. Sent 4 straight cut geared complete Diffs/bulkheads. I ordered Spiraled cut ones. An honest mistake , hard to catch.
Jennys does good business there. Must be very busy. Seems that way. He is doing something right. (y)

Hopefully I don't jinx myself by saying, but every order I've placed thus far has been perfect😁
Today's order..

Screenshot_20221115-104156_Samsung Internet.jpg

Check Ebay..
My shipping costs gonna go over 100 dollars no thank you
I did the same like 2 days ago let's see.

My shipping costs gonna go over 100 dollars no thank you

I did the same like 2 days ago let's see.
Yeah, I understand that, only a viable option to those in the conti US I suppose..
I've been trying to wait patiently for k8s tires. No stock in sight 😔
Took me a bit to get the 8s backflips too..FWIW there was a set of unmounted 8s backflips in the classified section earlier today..
..oops, my bad, you said K8s..

Intl' shipping will beat you up.
I am forced to buy domestic here myself. I wish I could easily buy many RC things abroad. Some good stuff out there. Just too costly to ship.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back