How long does JRC shipping take for you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sometimes (most of the time) takes longer to get from East to West Australia than from the US to Aus.
That last 4K KMs is a killer!!!! Surprisingly I have regularly had stuff shipped from Perth to Sydney in 2 days and not by paying a premium. The pilots must be in a hurry to get outta there :ROFLMAO:

I'm in Philly and JRC is in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. If I order on a Monday I get it no later than Thursday and most times on Wednesday. Its usually 2 days tops. If they're location was open I could drive there in about 20 minutes.

Shipping times with any carrier is subject to a good or bad sorting facility along the way. I’ve had packages take three weeks during the pandemic from NJ. If they get routed thru Detroit, they tend to ping pong back and forth before delivery. If they get sent to Cleveland first, they seem to get sorted better and come straight thru. In your case, there could be a Detroit style sorting center in Switzerland that is going to delay it. These types of things are hit or miss and there’s no way of knowing for sure. Your only option is to be patient and wait it out.

Wife's sister lives in zurich and Swiss Post is insanely reliable and well sorted. I average 5-7 days on a jrc order us to uk which considering the times is great. Factor in sometimes I wait 14 days for a lhs order and it's up there.

I once got some things from jrc and had them in 5 days and I live in england :oops:

I think Jenny’s should open a shop next door to me. It would be a good financially decision for them. 😆

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back