How long for Upgraded suspension parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtnasty92

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
How long does it take for a new model to come out with suspension parts like rpm I ha e the Typhon v3 and senton blx 3s 4×4

There are RPM arms for the Typhon. For the Senton 3s, there are not any. RPM will respond to demand. Email them, and get 100 of your closest friends to email them, and they will probably take notice.

Link to Typhon rpm stuff I looked or link to site please must miss unless there something comparable to it

Last edited:
Arrma is going big. Now that the legal stuff is over they seem to be rolling in high gear. My LHS has most everything Arrma already and is getting more and more all the time. I guarantee the aftermarket companies are already gearing up. Times are changing for Arrma and it is all for the better. They deserve it (and so do we).

So I was wrong.. LOL I didn't realize RPM only made arms for the Truggies. No buggy or SCT arms for Arrma.

But really, are you breaking Typhon arms? in 2+ years, I have not broken a A-arm on my Typhon.

Also, I have heard you can boil them for 10-15 minutes to soften the plastic. Also, soak them overnight in WD40. Both of these will make the plastic a bit more flexible, so they won't crack as easy.

I emailed back and forth a couple times with RPM about the senton mega front skid (broke 3 before I got a newer version which I haven't broke yet and should've based on the first 3) and was told they would look into it and "now that Horizon made it clear they were going to continue to support the ARRMA brand they would definitely look into making more products for ARRMA vehicles"

So found fast eddy bearings but can't find the right size

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181225-130008_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181225-130008_Chrome.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20181225-130002_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181225-130002_Chrome.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20181225-130242_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181225-130242_Chrome.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 41
Maybe that's the kit for the senton blx 6s and not the senton 4x4 blx 3s. I think I found a part number for the new 3s blx stuff on fast eddys website, and maybe tower but I don't think it was available yet and the lhs here couldn't find it although they can get fast addy kits.

here's a complete list of replacement bearings for Senton/Granite 3s, including replacing steering rack bushings with bearings. I take no credit for this info, I saved it from another forum members post

(7) 10x15x4 bearings - Armma part# AR610001
--- (3) in center diff (2) in front diff (2) in rear diff

(4) 6x12x4 bearings - Arrma part# AR610031
--- (1) in all 4 wheel hubs (outer bearing)

(8) 12x18x4 bearings - Arrma part# AR610007
--- (1) in all 4 wheel hubs (inner bearing) (2) in front diff (2) in rear diff

(2) 5x8x2.5 bearing - Arrma part# AR610014
--- (1) in front diff (1) in rear diff

(1) 15x21x4 bearing Arrma part# 310878
--- this is the bearing that goes in the center driveshaft support but the Arrma part number is for the whole support piece that includes the support an oring and the bearing

{4} 5x10x4mm
---replaces plastic steering rack bushings

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back