Kraton How many batteries are enough?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say 2 for each rig, but many can be crossed referenced. One 6s brick or two 3s lipos count as one.

I usually take enough to run each vehicle I bash 2-3 times. I have 4 that I bought specifically for my maxx, but they also fit in my outcast/kraton, so I charge up 6 or 8 of them as I usually take 2 trucks.

My ejato and slashpede 4x4 rarely makes it through 2 packs, so I only take 2 or 3 when I drive it. Same with my e-revo (but it runs pairs of packs, so I take 4 or 6). If I make it through 2 packs with any of those, I consider it a successful day and if I have a 3rd pack (or pair), I will use it if I have any energy left to wander around for another 20 minutes.

Anyway, I'd say a minimum of however many packs it takes to run a single truck 3-4 times. If you have multiple trucks that you take, then usually a couple runs with each is enough for me.

I usually take enough to run each vehicle I bash 2-3 times. I have 4 that I bought specifically for my maxx, but they also fit in my outcast/kraton, so I charge up 6 or 8 of them as I usually take 2 trucks.

My ejato and slashpede 4x4 rarely makes it through 2 packs, so I only take 2 or 3 when I drive it. Same with my e-revo (but it runs pairs of packs, so I take 4 or 6). If I make it through 2 packs with any of those, I consider it a successful day and if I have a 3rd pack (or pair), I will use it if I have any energy left to wander around for another 20 minutes.

Anyway, I'd say a minimum of however many packs it takes to run a single truck 3-4 times. If you have multiple trucks that you take, then usually a couple runs with each is enough for me.
Good call!

They real question is how many dischargers do you have?

I have 10 batteries for one car, 4x2 3s and 2x 4s batteries

What if you go out and break your car on your first pull of the trigger? Then you have a huge discharge problem on your hands

But now I have 2x 200watt dischargers, so I'm fearless lol

That question really depends on how long your RC car sessions are. Think about how long you want each session to be then buy batteries accordingly. On my Kraton EXB I’m running two power hobby 6500mAH 100C and with normal fashion not too many full throttle runs I could easily get about 45 minutes to an hour.

I usually go for 1 pack a rig, 45ish minutes a day is enough for me 😂 Unless I go out to the park or have a longer bash session, then I might take 2

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back