Senton How many batteries before breakage...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadiantech

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I just rebuilt my Senton and am on my 6th 4s battery and no breakdowns or issues. how many packs do you get through on your Arrma's? before you need to repair or rebuild..

There are maintenance tips in the manual. It'll direct by how many runs we make / or vs battery packs we've gone through.

I think just keep jammin it until something breaks. Then look at the forum and make a fix. ????

I just rebuilt my Senton and am on my 6th 4s battery and no breakdowns or issues. how many packs do you get through on your Arrma's? before you need to repair or rebuild..
I can’t tell you the last time I finished a pack ?? but that’s more about how poopy of a driver I am than anything about Arrma. You’re not supposed to hit lamp posts, shove 4S gear into a 3S truck and go 74mph on tires made for 50mph, or jump and land on the lid 10 times at a skate park.

Hi,
We are doing track and still have the same packs. But I changed the plugs last month (we did a lot of winter drift)
PL

That's a great question. With zero damage, only happened once or twice where I got through even one pack. With minor damage but still able to continue to lvc, 50% of the time. With major damage and continued to lvc under the f it rule, 25%. Destroyed something forcing a complete stop, the balance. Funny thing is, only the latter two really make me feel like I'm doing it right???

I really need to find a device to drain my batteries back down to storage. I spend so much time charging them, just to come home and wait for hours for my charger to take them back down. I swear it’s 50% of my time spent.

I really need to find a device to drain my batteries back down to storage. I spend so much time charging them, just to come home and wait for hours for my charger to take them back down. I swear it’s 50% of my time spent.
If you stop damaging stuff, you would lvc more, and the time to storage is decreased. Stop trying to take my title away, and everything else will fall into place ;);)?

If you stop damaging stuff, you would lvc more, and the time to storage is decreased. Stop trying to take my title away, and everything else will fall into place ;);)?
I honestly am thinking these Duratrax S2 compound tires are somewhat to blame. I have the Banditos and the Lockups, both in S2. They both cause a lot of traction rolling and cartwheels. I’m going to stick to my GRPs on road and something less sticky off-road. Maybe I will get some stock tires. ??‍♂️

I honestly am thinking these Duratrax S2 compound tires are somewhat to blame. I have the Banditos and the Lockups, both in S2. They both cause a lot of traction rolling and cartwheels. I’m going to stick to my GRPs on road and something less sticky off-road. Maybe I will get some stock tires. ??‍♂️
But then we won't have anything interesting to add to the forum anymore. We need to keep our reputations in check here or people are going to think we're actually learning something. Plus Ted and Jenny gotta eat too. What kind of people would we be if we took food off their plate?

But then we won't have anything interesting to add to the forum anymore. We need to keep our reputations in check here or people are going to think we're actually learning something. Plus Ted and Jenny gotta eat too. What kind of people would we be if we took food off their plate?
Well I have some ridiculous plans of trying to getting this thing closer to 1:1 gearing for a speed run so don’t worry about Jenny, she will be just fine ?

Depends on how many rigs you have and what your habits are.
I have 2 4s, 4 3s, and 3 2s batteries. The 4s are for my speed runner and because it's 8s that means I get 10-15 minutes tops out of them. The 2s are for my son's ecx Amp and trx4. The 3s are for my scx10.iii and Senton. With the weather warming, we have started bash sessions after crawling. And I found myself wanting more 3s batteries.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back