How many cars can I bind to the same DX3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can always test it out. I've heard stories of guys running 10 cars on their TTX300 and I had 2 cars bound to the same cheapo Flysky transmitter. You just have to readjust your trims and endpoints for each car though.

I'm late but going to chime in, I have my typhon 6s & talion 6s both are connected to my 1 Dx3 remote. Although in my typhon 6s I'm running a spektrum 6200a receiver with avc. Idk if this helps.

I am open to learn something new with all the RC's connected to my DX5C. It is impossible to bind that one radio (DX3) to two RCs. Meaning when you turn it on, you can pick the one you want to control...or somehow turn off one rig it jumps to the other to work.

Please tell me how you did that and in detail, please....we all here would stand corrected. I have many DX3 in a box and would like to test this... please give me the details steps on how you managed to have a DX3 bind with two cars, and this one radio controls both without rebinding ever?

Not bashing you...just like to know something Spektrum said I cannot do :)

I cannot use the dx3 while both are on, one car has to be shut off completely. Also while switching cars the remote needs to be powered down completely. Then I turn the dx3 back on and turn on the car I want to run. No rebinding necessary.

When I first set them up I just binded them like you normally would.

Talion has a spektrum sr6110at receiver.
Typhon has a spektrum 6200a receiver.

I wish I could post a video somehow on here?
Youtube link for the proof,

Last edited:
I am open to learn something new with all the RC's connected to my DX5C. It is impossible to bind that one radio (DX3) to two RCs. Meaning when you turn it on, you can pick the one you want to control...or somehow turn off one rig it jumps to the other to work.

Please tell me how you did that and in detail, please....we all here would stand corrected. I have many DX3 in a box and would like to test this... please give me the details steps on how you managed to have a DX3 bind with two cars, and this one radio controls both without rebinding ever?

I'm currently awaiting moderator approval for the youtube link to be visible. But the proof is in the video.

Last edited:
I cannot use the dx3 while both are on, one car has to be shut off completely. Also while switching cars the remote needs to be powered down completely. Then I turn the dx3 back on and turn on the car I want to run. No rebinding necessary.

That was how my Flysky radio works as well. You have to turn off the first car then the remote, turn the remote back on then the second car. Like I mentioned earlier there is no model memory.

Excellent....you certainly taught me something new! thank you for the effort to explain and make a video. If I have a different rx in each rig I can see how this could work for my nephews in certain cases.

Thx (y)

Excellent....you certainly taught me something new! thank you for the effort to explain and make a video. If I have a different rx in each rig I can see how this could work for my nephews in certain cases.

Thx (y)
I'm not sure how many you can have on one Dx3. But i have an arrma infraction arriving later this week, so I can see if I can bind that one aswell to make it 3 cars.

I also run my Outcast 8s and my Notorious 6s off one DX3

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back