How many Durango 1/8 parts fit the Arrma’s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbobjr

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
Hey guys, I’m thinking core parts like diff housings, diffs, suspension mounts, servo saver’s maybe buggy arms for typhon...nice quality stuff.
I don’t know but they look very similar. What say you?

Hey guys, I’m thinking core parts like diff housings, diffs, suspension mounts, servo saver’s maybe buggy arms for typhon...nice quality stuff.
I don’t know but they look very similar. What say you?
I know the diff outdrives fit, the center cvds from the DNX8 fit the front on all models(except the V3 Talion) but the rear center cvds only fit the Typhon, Senton and Outcast/Notorious. I want to say you can use the Durnago DNX8 rear cvds on the Typhon if you change out the diff outdrives to the Durango ones. I would have to find the thread where this was posted. I can't recall which shock towers fit. Those are the only parts that I know of.

I’ll let you know when I have everything I want, lol.

Whole diff assemblies, CVD’s are a direct swap in the front but you need a Durango diff or just outdrives in the rear. The outdrives have a shorter shaft and the large gear on the diff is cut the same depth for the large shim behind the inner gear making the swap into a Arrma diff tight. I tried and ended using whole diff assemblies instead. Bulkhead is the same too. I believe the steering bellcrank and linkage too.

I have some of these if they are any use to you? I have like 10 believe i can send em out to you if you like price of shipping that's all i ask ?

Attachments

• 20190303_145128_HDR.jpg
    20190303_145128_HDR.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 45
The ones I would like to get are all dried up in the states. I’m still looking. The center drives from the DEX8T. Non existent here. I think I saw a couple in Germany if you want to spend $50 on shipping. Not me.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back