Kraton How many is too many

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenBigfoot

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Senton 6s
  7. Talion
  8. Typhon 6s
20211118_114243.jpg

Anyone else got team photos?

There is a simple formula for this. The correct number of rc cars is either x+1 or y-1 where:

X = the number of rc cars you currently own

And

Y = the number of rc cars which would result in your wife divorcing you
My wife LOVES this hobby. I use to buy new 1/1 scale yearly or sooner. To date, she's noticed I'm still driving a 2020 and not even looking for the next one.
Now, she's all "You should just buy a new Typhon, have one for drag racing and one for dirt track instead of swapping parts, and I'm buying another new purse so keep an eye out for Fedex". Win/Win:LOL:

My wife LOVES this hobby. I use to buy new 1/1 scale yearly or sooner. To date, she's noticed I'm still driving a 2020 and not even looking for the next one.
Now, she's all "You should just buy a new Typhon, have one for drag racing and one for dirt track instead of swapping parts, and I'm buying another new purse so keep an eye out for Fedex". Win/Win:LOL:
Holy f... i would love to have your bank account.

I'm in with you all. Wife knows there are worse things I can do with our money. I did say our...
👆He gets it;)
Holy f... i would love to have your bank account.
Meh, less a factor of bank account than how we handle what's in it. A vacation for us is binge watching 5 seasons of something uninterrupted by work and playing with the dog, prefer home cooking to restaurants, no kids, I think the last movie we saw in a theater was Crimson Tide lol. Did all our "traveling" for Uncle Sam so we're over it:LOL: We were social distancing long before it was a thing.

Last edited:
There is a simple formula for this. The correct number of rc cars is either x+1 or y-1 where:

X = the number of rc cars you currently own

And

Y = the number of rc cars which would result in your wife divorcing you
The challenge arrises when x+1 > y-1😂. Luckily there are ways to get y up.😂👢💍💎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back