How many kg servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't need 20kg but it won't hurt. You do need speed, 0.16 isn't exactly fast.

Anyway, a red Chinese 20kg special off eBay, Aliexpress, banggood or wherever will cost half the money and most likely be just as good.

i think he's from Aussie land? that's 51 AUD which is about 35 USD, if you can get that relatively quickly it's not a bad deal.

i think he's from Aussie land? that's 51 AUD which is about 35 USD, if you can get that relatively quickly it's not a bad deal.
Yeah from Aussie land and its at the shop just down the road cheers

This is actually the exact ones I use. A little more expensive but they got good transit speed. May be a little over kill for your truck but f###k it. More is better ??
Screenshot_20200612-055613_Amazon Shopping.jpg

You don't need 20kg but it won't hurt. You do need speed, 0.16 isn't exactly fast.

Anyway, a red Chinese 20kg special off eBay, Aliexpress, banggood or wherever will cost half the money and most likely be just as good.
Thanks
What is the 0.16 in reference too
Cheers

Ohhhh ok. They makes sense now ??
Thanks
What is the 0.16 in reference too
Cheers
0.16 is reference to the transit speed. How fast it will turn your tires. The lower that number the faster the servo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back