How many of you ordered the 2019 v4 rcs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. V3 is only 4 months old. Might grab a 3s later this year, but I'm having too much fun with my Noto.

Me: honey..? I have a confession. I haven't been honest. I've been hiding something from you.
Wife: Wtf Paul!? Who is she?
Me: Babe no! I've been hiding my addiction and I can't keep it a secret any longer.
Wife: Oh great so now what are you addicted to? Wait let me guess, opiods...it's opiods isn't it? because it's all I hear about. It's the opiods right?
Me: No!
Wife: What then? Weed?
Me: Uh don't think you can get addicted to weed. Seriously though I have bought 6 RC's this year.
Wife:....Toys?! All this for toys? I was about ready to drop kick you!
Me: Babe? I'm sorry...where are you going? Don't leave!
Wife: I have to change my clothes. I was so angry I peed a little. You can thank your daughters for that lovely gift.

How I imagine a conversation might go if my wife and I weren't honest with each other.

Me: honey..? I have a confession. I haven't been honest. I've been hiding something from you.
Wife: Wtf Paul!? Who is she?
Me: Babe no! I've been hiding my addiction and I can't keep it a secret any longer.
Wife: Oh great so now what are you addicted to? Wait let me guess, opiods...it's opiods isn't it? because it's all I hear about. It's the opiods right?
Me: No!
Wife: What then? Weed?
Me: Uh don't think you can get addicted to weed. Seriously though I have bought 6 RC's this year.
Wife:....Toys?! All this for toys? I was about ready to drop kick you!
Me: Babe? I'm sorry...where are you going? Don't leave!
Wife: I have to change my clothes. I was so angry I peed a little. You can thank your daughters for that lovely gift.

How I imagine a conversation might go if my wife and I weren't honest with each other.
??? exactly my thoughts we should start a poll on here to see how many of our ole ladies left us because we buy to many toys especially when all the other arrma products come out

So did you did it?

I want one for my dad, but he doesn't know which one? I said all of them!

I've been thinking, what if there is more to come from Arrma this year?
Oh he said it's going to be epic this year so I'm sure it will be and i think they're going to be dropping the 4s line here pretty soon to and who knows maybe even a 1/5 1/6 scale sometime this year hopefully. Im a outcast guy personally but the new kraton gives me the warm and fuzzies and no i haven't i just paid bills so i gotta be responsible for a while lol

Not just you. I wanted a Kraton for awhile. Pulled trigger on a Typhon 6s from Amazon Warehouse but it whoever bought it originally wrecked and returned it rather than fixing it. I returned it and decided I would wait as the rumors of a refresh picked up. Good thing is I did an eBay purge and had a nice payday to fund the Kraton and a crawler. Something about the scale of the crawlers really gets to me. Fun to take on a hike with the fam. So if Arrma announces a 1/5 or Xmaxx killer anytime soon, I'm going to have to sell a kidney or be an Uber driver during 3rd shift. ?

Not just you. I wanted a Kraton for awhile. Pulled trigger on a Typhon 6s from Amazon Warehouse but it whoever bought it originally wrecked and returned it rather than fixing it. I returned it and decided I would wait as the rumors of a refresh picked up. Good thing is I did an eBay purge and had a nice payday to fund the Kraton and a crawler. Something about the scale of the crawlers really gets to me. Fun to take on a hike with the fam. So if Arrma announces a 1/5 or Xmaxx killer anytime soon, I'm going to have to sell a kidney or be an Uber driver during 3rd shift. ?
Lol sounds about right ?? I'm telling you were here scrambling for change just to get our next fix ??

I was so close to ordering my dad a Talion then he said he might want a Typhon, so then he wasn't sure if he wanted the Kraton, so now I want a v4 Typhon to go with my v3 Kraton and Talion, Haha.

I was so close to ordering my dad a Talion then he said he might want a Typhon, so then he wasn't sure if he wanted the Kraton, so now I want a v4 Typhon to go with my v3 Kraton and Talion, Haha.
Get your dad a kraton or outcast. talion and kraton fly like no other like they were meant to be a plane

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back