How many RC cars can use 2.4Ghz at the same time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esowins

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I bought 2 Senton 3s recently, one for me and my son. However I have a few friends also picking up the hobby and getting cars of their own. We all talked about going out and racing around together. In a stock setup, how many cars to remotes can be in a vicinity? I see these a 3 channel remotes but cant tell how many can be by each other before i start to control someone else car.

Thanks for any information!

I bought 2 Senton 3s recently, one for me and my son. However I have a few friends also picking up the hobby and getting cars of their own. We all talked about going out and racing around together. In a stock setup, how many cars to remotes can be in a vicinity? I see these a 3 channel remotes but cant tell how many can be by each other before i start to control someone else car.

Thanks for any information!

I don't believe there is a limit. It shouldn't be an issue.

Here is my understanding of it.... Most if not all rc transmitters run on 2.4, or modern ones anyways but the receiver in your car is bound to your transmitter, and yours alone, so you and your friends can all run together without fear of interfering with each others cars hope this helps

Here is my understanding of it.... Most if not all rc transmitters run on 2.4, or modern ones anyways but the receiver in your car is bound to your transmitter, and yours alone, so you and your friends can all run together without fear of interfering with each others cars hope this helps
I just ran 4 sentons over the weekend. My brother in law and his son, and me and my son. Raced and bashed with no issues with radio controls interfering.

Any of you guys used to run 27 or 75 Mhz? Imagine being at a race track and having to clip a clothes pin you got off the stand so you could run your car or even test something in the pits, so you wouldn't make another driver go out of control. Folks with fancier radios could actually plug the radio directly into the receiver for pit testing.

And... hold on to your hats, you could only run 6 at a time on 27mhz and 30 on 75mhz. Want to change channels? You had to swap crystals., unless you had money to afford a synthesized radio or module.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back