How many RC vehicles do you own?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went from one to two...Got a second hand one...And got it running again...:)

You want to know what it is?...Well...Ehm, its from my neighbour...I kind a talked him into it...And ehm, he couldn't get it fixed...:oops:
So I kind of, took it off his hands...Being really neighbourly and all...o_O

its a traxxas e-maxx.......:confused:

I have aa Arrma Typhon, Tamiya Frog, Grasshopper and Aero Avante, and an MRC Road Winner

Cars :
Arrma Fury BLX
Two others who didn't run for a long time
HPI RS4MT
Laro Rush 4x4, an 1/8 TT Nitro Buggy

well the garage had to make room picked up a hpi apache c1 roller, 6s very fast faster than the kraton on 6s but not nearly the clearance or the fun. kraton down again have to send the esc back to castle.

this makes 6 cars now

Only a stampede but not because of lack of interest rather lack of $$$. However I'm not complaining... Just really annoyed :p

I have 5 RC's. 1 Arrma Senton, 1 Gmade Sawback, 1 Traxxas Stampede 4x4 brushless, 1 Tamiya Super Clodbuster, and 1 Syma X5C quad copter.

Hopefully soon I'll have 6 though, with the draw for the Granite...

1 for right now hopefully another addition soon :). Planning on getting another Arrma.

I'm up to 5:
Arrma Granite blx
Traxxas t-maxx nitro
Xtm mammoth 1/8 nitro
Nano Quad copter
Helicopter

Tamiya Mini Cooper
HPI RS4 Pro2
(2) ARRMA Granite Mega's

Attachments

• IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 35
I have acquired besides my granite mega
Son uva Digger (heck of a grab off of craigslist)
HPI Wheely King
Axial SCX10 Deadbolt
I really messed up not getting the Fury or the Senton during Tower Hobbies Christmas sale.
Also not to forget to add my new Granite I will get from the drawing.:rolleyes:

Ive got 6 or 7
1. Kraton
2. Talion
3. Typhon
4. Rc10gt 3.3 trx
5. Rc10gt2 kraton motor esc electric conversion
6. My son collection

I am trying to keep a low inventory - other hobbies and small children at home.

Only one land vehicle right now - the Arrma Talion

I have a few quads:
DJI F450 Flamewheel with a bunch of mods (goes over 50mph in the sky - it's pretty awesome but eats batteries for lunch)
RCLogger Eye One Xtreme
Hubsan x4 H107L

The kids have a bunch of little ones, mostly broken until this Christmas when I got them an RC dump truck, which I "borrow" sometimes cuz it's so fun...

Roll
  • Arrma Raider; Mega converted to brushless
  • Dromida 4.18, 2-MT and 1-BX (one purchased to cannibalize for part)
Float
  • 2 - Feilun FT009
Fly
  • Hubsan H107c
  • Dromida Vista
  • WLToys 686
  • Cheerson CX-20 (Trashed, plan to sell for parts)

Roll
  • Arrma Raider; Mega converted to brushless
  • Dromida 4.18, 2-MT and 1-BX (one purchased to cannibalize for part)
Float
  • 2 - Feilun FT009
Fly
  • Hubsan H107c
  • Dromida Vista
  • WLToys 686
  • Cheerson CX-20 (Trashed, plan to sell for parts)
Sounds like a wide variety of fun. Are the Dromida's as bulletproof as their marketing team claims?

Sounds like a wide variety of fun. Are the Dromida's as bulletproof as their marketing team claims?

Something for every season I guess, my real answer on "how many" is "not enough!"

My Dromida 4.18's are brushed, I believe top speed is like 20MPH? We've smacked 'em into each other pretty hard, which is what I got them for. Also, I got mine off the Tower Scratch & Dent page.
  • I let the 9 year-old across the street drive one and he was able to smack it into the curb hard enough to knock the shock-ball-stud out of it's threaded hole. I swapped out front and rear A-arms, because they use different holes and away we went.
  • After maybe 15 runs, lost a motor, $10.
That's about it, for breakage. Wife and I slogged them through some mud once, they withstood that, no probs.

Mine - Tamiya Blackfoot (Gen 1) that I bought in 1992 while stationed in Okinawa, assembled, and never finished it (Radio, servos, etc).
Traxxas Revo 3.3 & Slayer Pro (both soon to be for sale) and a new Fury Mega. Also a Kraton on the Tower Hobbies EZ pay, 2 months to go!!

Kids - 3 Traxxas Stampedes w/new Sidewinder3/4600kv setups, and 3 1/16 Slash 4x4's that I need to get running again.

My collection so far:

Acme Racing 2wd Dune Buggy (soooooo durable its unbelievable) it got 2 wheel ran over slowly and drove away with a popped shock cap lol
Arrma Raider BLX 1/10 (caught fire from the box, BLX80 esc) love the speed and handling
2X Wltoys V979 Monster Truck 1/18 (one fully upgraded with aluminium and steel plate chassis) heavy but bullet proof good cars for the kids lots of spares and cheap too

Wltoys V333 upgraded to FPV quadcopter
and last but not least some random gadget store quadcopter, Helicute i think the brand

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back