How many RC vehicles do you own?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 dromida kodo and soon to be mine Fury blx
WOOT one month to go until I recieve it for my birthday!

Mine - Tamiya Blackfoot (Gen 1) that I bought in 1992 while stationed in Okinawa, assembled, and never finished it (Radio, servos, etc).
Traxxas Revo 3.3 & Slayer Pro (both soon to be for sale) and a new Fury Mega. Also a Kraton on the Tower Hobbies EZ pay, 2 months to go!!

Kids - 3 Traxxas Stampedes w/new Sidewinder3/4600kv setups, and 3 1/16 Slash 4x4's that I need to get running again.

With kid's birthdays coming up, add 1 Raider Mega and a Vortek Mega.

ARRMA TYPHON, KRATON;
RB E ONE R (going to be sold)
Hot Bodies Lightning Stadium (really rare condition)

Lets see what ARRMA will release in 2016 :D maybe the Family will grow :)

About 5 min ago I almost ordered a Kraton with several other parts, like a dual charger many many tires, a new remote control, bodies etc... for about 1.400€ :D but than i saw this post and it reminded me that I have to wait for the new ARRMA Models :)

Arrma TYPHON, KRATON;
RB E ONE R (going to be sold)
Hot Bodies Lightning Stadium (really rare condition)

Lets see what Arrma will release in 2016 :D maybe the Family will grow :)

I have a bunch of rc's
I have an aziz i was working on complete with electronics
Got tired of it tossed on the side
Rustler vxl got tired upgrading it
Nitro jato run it for 2 days and got tired of it tossed aside
Ofna nitro buggy left outside
Chassis still good after ten years lol
Hotboddies lightning pro nitro
I was going to turn it in to brushless found those conversions for it
But might be wasting money only
I have bangka boat made to order from philippines
I have a made to order 55 viking sportsfisherman yatch
Still being build :D

Couple crawlers
Rc4wd 2 trailfinder 2 rt4 and kit
Rc4wd d110 currently being upgraded got tired of it :D

Soon to join my toys
ARRMAGEDDON a.k.a TALION :D

Ill post some pictures when i get home

oh damn hehe :D why don't u sell some of these, make money and when the new ARRMAS 2016 come, you can get one and upgrade it immediately ;)

I would sell all of em for 2k if i find anyone wanting them
And just throw it all in a box and send it hahahah
Man im being over run with rc
Wait till you see my kitchen table heheh
Its good thing i live alone hahaha

Im hoping so much that there will be a 1:5 ARRMA Monstertruck or Truggy:):):) Just imagine what a slap this would be for Traxxas:eek: cause we all know that the ARRMA would be much better:cool:!

I really hope that there will be one, it doesn't matter if the truck will cost 100 or 1200€ i would buy it!
Whats your opinion?

I would sell all of em for 2k if i find anyone wanting them
And just throw it all in a box and send it hahahah
Man im being over run with rc
Wait till you see my kitchen table heheh
Its good thing i live alone hahaha

Hehe this is hard :D but i can really understand you :) :) :)

Im hoping so much that there will be a 1:5 Arrma Monstertruck or Truggy:):):) Just imagine what a slap this would be for Traxxas:eek: cause we all know that the Arrma would be much better:cool:!

I really hope that there will be one, it doesn't matter if the truck will cost 100 or 1200€ i would buy it!
Whats your opinion?

I'd be happy if they'd develop 4wd versions of the Fury/Granite/Vorteks... I don't want to drop the $$ to outfit my heathens with 1/8 4wds...lol

Im addicted to rc :D
The only thing i do not have is anything that fly hahahah
I was going to get those dji phantom but then
Now we have to get a permit from FAA lol

I'd be happy if they'd develop 4wd versions of the Fury/Granite/Vorteks... I don't want to drop the $$ to outfit my heathens with 1/8 4wds...lol

In Germany there are rumors that ARRMA will discontinue the 1:10 scale models...but there is no exact information about, we have to wait and see

About 5 min ago I almost ordered a Kraton with several other parts, like a dual charger many many tires, a new remote control, bodies etc... for about 1.400€ :D but than i saw this post and it reminded me that I have to wait for the new Arrma Models :)
Did you say new arrma models?
Howd you know they will be comin out with new models?

Im hoping so much that there will be a 1:5 Arrma Monstertruck or Truggy:):):) Just imagine what a slap this would be for Traxxas:eek: cause we all know that the Arrma would be much better:cool:!

Whats your opinion?

Just saw a yt of the hpi 5th scale brushless superflux
That thing is huge lol and looks pretty tough

How do you post pix from photobucket

20160222_134048.jpg
20160226_152627.jpg
20160226_152631.jpg
20160226_152634.jpg

Thats the rc out of my storage
Thats my kitchen down stairs
Its turning in to an rc room
Kitchen table is full or rc
The cart is full of rc top and bottom
On tol the freezer is boat and truck
On top the cabinet is an aziz boat
Complete with electronics
From this guy in uk :D

Excited to have my talion on the 2nd i think was :D
it'll be my second truggy
The blue truck is the hotboddies lightning pro truggy

Did you say new Arrma models?
Howd you know they will be comin out with new models?

There is a guy in Germany and he is very well known on the internet and the RC scene. He is in contact with many manufacturers and Sellers and he is saying that ARRMA will come with new models.
But I also think so because everyone has seen what happened to Thunder Tiger! They stayed for many many years on the market with the same old model and everyone was driving the same car...After a time the customer gets bored and is looking for something else!

Exactly the same thing you can actually see at HPI Europe, every year they are coming out with "new cars" (other bodies and rims) and think that people will buy them, but thats not the reality. How you can pay over 300€ for a brushed so called "sprint car"? they don't have to wonder that they are not selling enough anymore.
Just to compare, from Arrma for 300€ you get a typhon 6s which runs 80mph+!...look what HPI was saying on their website:

"The affairs, business and property of Hobby Products International Europe Limited are being managed by Eddie Williams and Nick Wood, appointed as Joint Administrators on 14 January 2016.The Joint Administrators act as agent of the company without personal liability.
Eddie Williams is authorised by the ICAEW to act as an insolvency practitioner and Nick Wood is authorised by the IPA to act as an insolvency practitioner"

Nothing more to say........

Just saw a yt of the hpi 5th scale brushless superflux
That thing is huge lol and looks pretty tough

Yeah you are right this thing is really nice and huuuuge :D but from HPI I wouldnt buy anything here in Europe...I really hope that ARRMA will release a 1:5 scale, if they do, they will break all benchmarks :) Im like a lil kid right now :p

How do you post pix from photobucket

20160222_134048-jpg.1005
20160226_152627-jpg.1007
20160226_152631-jpg.1008
20160226_152634-jpg.1009

Thats the rc out of my storage
Thats my kitchen down stairs
Its turning in to an rc room
Kitchen table is full or rc
The cart is full of rc top and bottom
On tol the freezer is boat and truck
On top the cabinet is an aziz boat
Complete with electronics
From this guy in uk :D

Excited to have my talion on the 2nd i think was :D
it'll be my second truggy
The blue truck is the hotboddies lightning pro truggy

Hahahahaha really really really nice my friend :D kitchen turns into RC Room hehe^^ what car is that on the freezer? it says traxxas on the body, man this thing looks niiiiice :)

There is a guy in Germany and he is very well known on the internet and the RC scene. He is in contact with many manufacturers and Sellers and he is saying that Arrma will come with new models.
But I also think so because everyone has seen what happened to Thunder Tiger! They stayed for many many years on the market with the same old model and everyone was driving the same car...After a time the customer gets bored and is looking for something else!

Exactly the same thing you can actually see at HPI Europe, every year they are coming out with "new cars" (other bodies and rims) and think that people will buy them, but thats not the reality. How you can pay over 300€ for a brushed so called "sprint car"? they don't have to wonder that they are not selling enough anymore.
Just to compare, from Arrma for 300€ you get a typhon 6s which runs 80mph+!...look what HPI was saying on their website:

"The affairs, business and property of Hobby Products International Europe Limited are being managed by Eddie Williams and Nick Wood, appointed as Joint Administrators on 14 January 2016.The Joint Administrators act as agent of the company without personal liability.
Eddie Williams is authorised by the ICAEW to act as an insolvency practitioner and Nick Wood is authorised by the IPA to act as an insolvency practitioner"

Nothing more to say........

Nice something good for sure
I don't own any arrma yet and im already liking it lol

Yeah you are right this thing is really nice and huuuuge :D but from HPI I wouldnt buy anything here in Europe...I really hope that Arrma will release a 1:5 scale, if they do, they will break all benchmarks :) Im like a lil kid right now :p

I have the 5t somwhere in my storage
I ran it 5 times i think that thing is to loud for me i don't like it
If arrma comes out with brushless 5th scale ill be all.over it
Like the superflux
For sure it'll be cheaper than that hpi

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back