How many Rc's do you have?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrma Nero non diff
Arrma Outcast
HPI Savage Flux converted to XL Flux
HPI Vorza Flux
Arrma Granite BLX
HPI Savage 21 Nitro
DJI Phantom 4 Drone
DJI Phantom 3S Drone
2 Traxxas Stampedes for the kids to destroy lol

Been in and out of the hobby for 15+ years. Started with a 1/5 nitro buggy that I bought from my brother in law. Then Savage 21 Nitro. Then Savage Flux (my first large electric), and it was all down hill from there. Or uphill..depending how you look at it lol.
Nice collection as well. I see that a lot of people have far more than me. I don't feel so bad anymore for having 4 Rc's. I have only been in this hobby for a year so far and love it. I'm lucky my wife is into it as well.

Nice collection as well. I see that a lot of people have far more than me. I don't feel so bad anymore for having 4 Rc's. I have only been in this hobby for a year so far and love it. I'm lucky my wife is into it as well.
The wife being into it is a definite plus!! I'm speaking from experience of my wife not being into it lol

So for those of you with multiple cars what are your favorites, and why?
My least favorite is the Vorza flux for the bumpy terrain I tend to run in. But I haven't dove into trying to tune the shocks yet for bumpy terrain, not sure if it is worth it with it's low ground clearance. But its strength is speed on road or on smooth surfaces. Other than that I can't say I have a favorite. They all have their strengths. Outcast for jumps, Nero for general bashing, and the Savage Flux for a little of both. The Nero is easier to keep all 4 on the ground than the Savage Flux and I think the Outcast jumps a little better than the Savage Flux. So IMO the Savage Flux is decent at both but not great at either. For thrill factor I'd choose the Outcast. Depends on what you want to do with them. I don't run the Savage 21 anymore, she's a shelf queen now. Have yet to try out the Granite and the kid's drive the Stampedes so no opinions there.

@slpcrf450x
You´re question is not to answer easily... I think every RC-Car which is not garbage, has it´s own quality and fields of application.
For example, an D-Nano you´ll never use outside but on the floor or table it makes a lot of fun to run a race with 2 small cars.
Losi 1:36 Desert truck-> you can make an 5 by 5m "Playground" and you can run light off road. Its saving place an you can put it into you´re pocket. And so on and so on. Maybe you will understand now that it is impossible to say: Thats the best car!...
I think it´s up the area where the people live, the tendencies they people have and up on the skills.
Just some options: Speed, off road, rough terrain, bashing, street, drifting...... You never get an car which can cover all of them.
Thats why I bought the Big Rock at least.. He can cover a lot of them but he needs a large range area ;).

Regards,
lonee

I will just post a number which is much easier than listing all the r/c's I have ."30+"... I've been into this hobby since 1984, so that's why I have so many, LOL...A lot of the aircraft I own were either designed by me or scratch built from plans, with an ARF thrown in there because of the cool factor and instant gratification.

@slpcrf450x
You´re question is not to answer easily... I think every RC-Car which is not garbage, has it´s own quality and fields of application.
For example, an D-Nano you´ll never use outside but on the floor or table it makes a lot of fun to run a race with 2 small cars.
Losi 1:36 Desert truck-> you can make an 5 by 5m "Playground" and you can run light off road. Its saving place an you can put it into you´re pocket. And so on and so on. Maybe you will understand now that it is impossible to say: Thats the best car!...
I think it´s up the area where the people live, the tendencies they people have and up on the skills.
Just some options: Speed, off road, rough terrain, bashing, street, drifting...... You never get an car which can cover all of them.
Thats why I bought the Big Rock at least.. He can cover a lot of them but he needs a large range area ;).

Regards,
lonee
Well said lonee... which is why I own so many. My aircraft collection alone is large, and I can fly some at a local park and others at a club field. Others I have to fly at large scale events. My cars also have their own purpose. Some I can run in my yard, while others I use for track time and my Arrmas need a larger area to run them like a park or baseball field.
Now my musical instruments are another story!!! LOL
Here's a shot of most of my guitars, a few others are in cases and my synthesizer isn't in the pic. Bought my Son an electronic drum set as well... The amp in the corner belongs to my older Brother which he purchased new in the early 60's. It's all vacuum tubes.
13321936_1390066314353908_1977100250198226209_n.jpg

Last edited:
@lonee I realize there is no perfect answer and it is impossible to determine a single "best" one. I'm just trying to get a feel for it. I only have 1, my outcast. I really like it and I am fast becoming addicted. I could see myself getting another, but I have no idea what to get.

I will just post a number which is much easier than listing all the r/c's I have ."30+"... I've been into this hobby since 1984, so that's why I have so many, LOL...A lot of the aircraft I own were either designed by me or scratch built from plans, with an ARF thrown in there because of the cool factor and instant gratification.

Well said lonee... which is why I own so many. My aircraft collection alone is large, and I can fly some at a local park and others at a club field. Others I have to fly at large scale events. My cars also have their own purpose. Some I can run in my yard, while others I use for track time and my Arrmas need a larger area to run them like a park or baseball field.
Now my musical instruments are another story!!! LOL
Here's a shot of most of my guitars, a few others are in cases and my synthesizer isn't in the pic. Bought my Son an electronic drum set as well... The amp in the corner belongs to my older Brother which he purchased new in the early 60's. It's all vacuum tubes.
View attachment 8671

Among the strats, I spy an Ibanez RG and a Charvel Desolation. Nice.

@slpcrf450x
Thats up to you're area and driving spots. Also of you're tendencies like speed or more rough terrain.
The Outcast is an stable truck and can do good jumps / stunts. An Nero is totally different, not only the weight..
If you smash an Nero against something like an Outcast, the Nero will have more damaging because of its high weight.
You have an good base with you're Outcast. Maybe you will meet some other guys at you're spots and see what they are driving.
After a while you will know in which direction you have to look. Take you're time and do not push it, because than you will close the wrong car. I had made my own experiences exactly like that. I was also to fast...
Another option will be an used car to save a bit money. If the kind of the car is not yours the amount of "burned" bucks are not so high! ;)

In the moment we are 4 people who driving the Nero in 3 options and we have a lot of fun together.
For gods sake, I had no big damaging within that time with my BR. All he other Neros (doesn't matter blue or green) had break one or more of the push rod ends. *knock on wood*

Among the strats, I spy an Ibanez RG and a Charvel Desolation. Nice.
Thanks Dopeman, and good eye. Do you play?
There's another Charvel as well just behind the DS2. It's a '92 CX290 I found on Craigslist very cheap and couldn't pass it up. Took it apart and went all luthier on it. LOL. Sounds better than a couple of the strats I have.

Thanks Dopeman, and good eye. Do you play?
There's another Charvel as well just behind the DS2. It's a '92 CX290 I found on Craigslist very cheap and couldn't pass it up. Took it apart and went all luthier on it. LOL. Sounds better than a couple of the strats I have.

Been playing a little while. Got more guitars than anything else. At last count, I was up to 14. PRS S2 Singlecut was the last one I bought.

Been playing a little while. Got more guitars than anything else. At last count, I was up to 14. PRS S2 Singlecut was the last one I bought.
Nice! Now I don't feel so bad owning so many. My Wife asks me "Why do you need another guitar?" Tone Honey, Tone! LOL

Hi, my name is Blue and I have a problem...

TRUCKS
1/10 Summitt
Xmaxx
Mini Revo
Nero
Raider BLX
Quanum Vandal x2
Quanum 1/18 Stadium
Quanum Rally

QUADS:
DJI Mavic
Parrot Bebop
Tiny Whoop x3
Eachine E010 x2
Shuriken 180
Eachine QX95
Quanum Venture FPV
HK Y3 Tricopter
RC Explorer Mini Tripcopter
FT VersaCopter 280
Half drozen random quad frames and parts

HELIS:
Blade MQx
Blade MCPx
Blade Nano CPx

Fixed Wing
Parrot Disco
Hobbyzone Champ *crashed
UM F-27Q
Skipper XL
Dancing Poke

FT Versa Wing
FT Mini Versa Wing
FT Simple Soarer
FT Mini Sparrow
FT Mini Speedster *crashed
FT Mighty Mini Pun Jet *crashed
Handful of custom built foam experiments
Couple cases of foamboard for x many more

SAILBOATS:
HydroPro Affinity RG65
Poseidon 650 Sailboat
Monsoon 1.8mtr Sailboat

BOATS:
Scott Free Offshore Racing Deep V
Pro Boat Impulse 9
Pro Boat Blackjack 9
NQD jetboat (well mod'ed, only stock hull and jet remain) x2

.... To much,.. indead to much.
The pic is my car corner. The Nero from my girlfriend and smaller than 1:12 ( D.Nano and two Losi desert truck are in another shelf)
Plus two sailing boats, two powerboats, around nine planes from soarer to speed delta, one small quadcopter.
I have a problem to sell my used stuff because I put mostly much money into it for tuning. On the other hand,... doesn't matter which wether or track. You will always have a car for that! ;)
As I told.... really to much...
Nice

Hi, my name is Blue and I have a problem...

TRUCKS
1/10 Summitt
Xmaxx
Mini Revo
Nero
Raider BLX
Quanum Vandal x2
Quanum 1/18 Stadium
Quanum Rally

QUADS:
DJI Mavic
Parrot Bebop
Tiny Whoop x3
Eachine E010 x2
Shuriken 180
Eachine QX95
Quanum Venture FPV
HK Y3 Tricopter
RC Explorer Mini Tripcopter
FT VersaCopter 280
Half drozen random quad frames and parts

HELIS:
Blade MQx
Blade MCPx
Blade Nano CPx

Fixed Wing
Parrot Disco
Hobbyzone Champ *crashed
UM F-27Q
Skipper XL
Dancing Poke

FT Versa Wing
FT Mini Versa Wing
FT Simple Soarer
FT Mini Sparrow
FT Mini Speedster *crashed
FT Mighty Mini Pun Jet *crashed
Handful of custom built foam experiments
Couple cases of foamboard for x many more

SAILBOATS:
HydroPro Affinity RG65
Poseidon 650 Sailboat
Monsoon 1.8mtr Sailboat

BOATS:
Scott Free Offshore Racing Deep V
Pro Boat Impulse 9
Pro Boat Blackjack 9
NQD jetboat (well mod'ed, only stock hull and jet remain) x2

Now you have sore fingers from typing all of that... LOL Nice collection.

Hey guys I was wondering how many Rc's most people usually have? I personally have 4 but I don't know if I'm just over doing it.
Mini erevo
Stampede 4x4
Savage xs
Arrma nero
Hey guys I was wondering how many Rc's most people usually have? I personally have 4 but I don't know if I'm just over doing it.
Mini erevo
Stampede 4x4
Savage xs
Arrma nero
You're just getting started!
Outcast
Typhon
EREVO
Rustler
Slash
Losi LST XXL2
Yeti
13 Helis
16 Drones
Don't tell my wife! Ha!
Now I just need to find time to use them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back