How many Rc's do you have?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rchrdjrz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Hey guys I was wondering how many Rc's most people usually have? I personally have 4 but I don't know if I'm just over doing it.
Mini erevo
Stampede 4x4
Savage xs
Arrma nero

.... To much,.. indead to much.
The pic is my car corner. The Nero from my girlfriend and smaller than 1:12 ( D.Nano and two Losi desert truck are in another shelf)
Plus two sailing boats, two powerboats, around nine planes from soarer to speed delta, one small quadcopter.
I have a problem to sell my used stuff because I put mostly much money into it for tuning. On the other hand,... doesn't matter which wether or track. You will always have a car for that! ;)
As I told.... really to much...

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    316.9 KB · Views: 106
.... To much,.. indead to much.
The pic is my car corner. The Nero from my girlfriend and smaller than 1:12 ( D.Nano and two Losi desert truck are in another shelf)
Plus two sailing boats, two powerboats, around nine planes from soarer to speed delta, one small quadcopter.
I have a problem to sell my used stuff because I put mostly much money into it for tuning. On the other hand,... doesn't matter which wether or track. You will always have a car for that! ;)
As I told.... really to much...
Wow you do have a lot. You weren't playing around. I don't feel so bad anymore. I have 4 but was thinking of getting a fifth one. The arrma outcast. I also feel the same way about selling my old stuff because I do put a lot of money into them. And I will always have a backup to play with in case one breaks and needs parts. My wife and I got into this hobby and love to play with them but I'm the one that works on them when they break.

Do not feel bad, i make in RC since I am 17. Now I am 51 and some of the case are from my girlfriend....ehm now 4.
Earlier than you expect, you will have more that you want and less place to store the hole stuff.

To have an backup.... normally than 3 cars are enough but I feel with you. It´s always nice to have something new to play! :)
Yes, after i red you're list again, I understand. The Nero is to heavy for bashing and the Outcast is also impressive.
But think about, the Outcast have a much shorter wheel stand than the Nero and you will need an sensitive finger! ;)

HPi Bullet ST 3.0
Arrma Raider XL Mega
Arrma Senton
Arrma Nero

Don't know if it counts, but all three of my kids each have a Teton.

Do not feel bad, i make in RC since I am 17. Now I am 51 and some of the case are from my girlfriend....ehm now 4.
Earlier than you expect, you will have more that you want and less place to store the hole stuff.

To have an backup.... normally than 3 cars are enough but I feel with you. It´s always nice to have something new to play! :)
Yes, after i red you're list again, I understand. The Nero is to heavy for bashing and the Outcast is also impressive.
But think about, the Outcast have a much shorter wheel stand than the Nero and you will need an sensitive finger! ;)
Yeah that's so true about what you said and running out of room. But it's nice having different size cars. I tend to use the two small ones (savage xs & erevo) around the house driveway and jump off a little ramp. The stampede and Nero I like to take to the park and jump launch off the bike trails and dirt jumps. The Nero is my heaviest car and didn't think it would do so well on jumps. But that thing can get some major air hitting a dirt jump. I broke the plastic body right away from the weight. I think the outcast will be pretty fun sinse it's a stunt truck. I'll see what my wife says about getting it.

HPi Bullet ST 3.0
Arrma Raider XL Mega
Arrma Senton
Arrma Nero

Don't know if it counts, but all three of my kids each have a Teton.
I am new to the brand arrma since I have had traxxas for a while but I didnt like how they tend to brake a lot easier in my opinion. I juat got my first arrma rc the nero and I love how durable it is. It's just so heavy duty. I hope my daughter will get into this hobby when she gets a little older. Some good bonding time.

Hey guys I was wondering how many Rc's most people usually have? I personally have 4 but I don't know if I'm just over doing it.
Mini erevo
Stampede 4x4
Savage xs
Arrma nero

6 x 1/18 scale off rd with parts to build 5 more
2 x 1/10 onroad parts to build 3 more
1 x 1/10 off road...a few parts
2 x 1/8 scale...plenty of parts
1 x 1/5 scale...plenty of parts

Senton
Typhon
Nero
Kraton
Traxxas Aton Quadcopter
Walkera F210 Quadcopter
couple Syma quadcopters
and 4 mini quadcopters for indoor flying

Mini erevo
Stampede 4x4
Savage xs
Arrma nero
Traxxas stampede
DHK Raz'r
DHK Crosse
Yeti 1/10
Yeti xl RTR
Yeti xl kit
Nero/diff

Not too much:
Kyosho 1:10 nitro (Originally Corvette, now an Audi TT)
Arrma Granite Mega
Arrma Vorteks BLX
Hirobo Shuttle Helicopter

Rc helis:
Goblin 380
Goblin 500 sport girl edition
Goblin 700
Align 450L
Align 600E stretch
Align 800E
Crashed helis 2
Blade helis small ones 3-5
Rc cars
1:10 team associated drifter
Traxxas supercar xo-1
Arrma nero big rock
Sst racing 1:10 monster truck
Kyosho F1 2007 deagostini 1:7 nitro

Here is mine. Rc helicopters are my primary rchobby.

Mini erevo
Stampede 4x4
Savage xs
Arrma nero
Cars only or R/C's including aircraft? I'd have to physically count them. Too many to remember!

Cars only or R/C's including aircraft? I'd have to physically count them. Too many to remember!
People are posting up pretty much any Rc they have. I didn't think people collected so many. I thought I was over doing it because I have 4 and would like maybe 2 more.

That's A nice collection. Do you tend to run them all? I am thinking of getting a outcast

Thanks! I'm embarrassed to say I have not run the Fazon or Outcast yet. Waiting for better weather here in New England. Of the others I run the Kraton most, then the X-Maxx.

Thanks! I'm embarrassed to say I have not run the Fazon or Outcast yet. Waiting for better weather here in New England. Of the others I run the Kraton most, then the X-Maxx.
Thats so cool. How can you afford so many cool Rc's. You have a very expensive and nice taste.

Arrma Nero non diff
Arrma Outcast
HPI Savage Flux converted to XL Flux
HPI Vorza Flux
Arrma Granite BLX
HPI Savage 21 Nitro
DJI Phantom 4 Drone
DJI Phantom 3S Drone
2 Traxxas Stampedes for the kids to destroy lol

Been in and out of the hobby for 15+ years. Started with a 1/5 nitro buggy that I bought from my brother in law. Then Savage 21 Nitro. Then Savage Flux (my first large electric), and it was all down hill from there. Or uphill..depending how you look at it lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back