How much could I get for this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Outcast 6s
I fixed up this old drift truck (idk what it is or anything like that) and I had fun messing around with it but drifting just isn’t my thing. I am going to sell it but I don’t know how much this sort of thing would go for. Brushed drift cars used on eBay are going for around 120ish from what I’ve seen. Do you guys thing I could get that out of this? If not how much? Specs and pics below

Off brand brushed 540 can motor
Tamiya TEU-105BK ESC
HPI SX-1 steering servo
Tactic TTX300 remote with TR326 receiver
Old Duratrax ONYX 3000mah 7.2V NiMH battery
Cheap eBay lights installed in the body (easily removable)
Only thing needed for a100% RTR would be a cheap tamiya plug charger
And that’s everything I know about it.

1121F766-CB5D-4421-BD1F-C70D6B6F8DC7.jpeg
F6C8FDC9-B6A8-4DF3-9B84-11D5ABBA70AF.jpeg

I fixed up this old drift truck (idk what it is or anything like that) and I had fun messing around with it but drifting just isn’t my thing. I am going to sell it but I don’t know how much this sort of thing would go for. Brushed drift cars used on eBay are going for around 120ish from what I’ve seen. Do you guys thing I could get that out of this? If not how much? Specs and pics below

Off brand brushed 540 can motor
Tamiya TEU-105BK ESC
HPI SX-1 steering servo
Tactic TTX300 remote with TR326 receiver
Old Duratrax ONYX 3000mah 7.2V NiMH battery
Cheap eBay lights installed in the body (easily removable)
Only thing needed for a100% RTR would be a cheap tamiya plug charger
And that’s everything I know about it.

View attachment 65403View attachment 65404

I like that look. and the rims make it.

Would be great if you knew what chassis it's on. That will make all the difference in price

Would be great if you knew what chassis it's on. That will make all the difference in price
Judging by the shiny black plastic I would say Tamiya.

I have a whole blx 185 setup in my losi 8ight lmao.
I don't even think its tamiya. Could be?‍♂️ doesn't look very serviceable.

I like the look of it! Agree the wheels and tires make it.
Separating the radio and receiver could maybe return more in a sale(s) imo. If I were to buy it I'd maybe switch to brushless because I have a HW esc looking for a home but I don't know anything about drifting. If you put it on the classified section I'll tune in.

A guy offered me a mini eight RTR for it... how good are those mini eights? Might take the deal but idk yet

I would jump all over the Mini 8. They are hard to find and a blast to drive. I want to eventually get on. I had a mini Baja but I have it to a kid who was wanting to get into RC. I wish I would have kept it lol

That is a really nice looking truck, do you know how many mph that truck is clocking?

I think I’m going to take him up on the trade.... and from what I’ve seen, if I don’t like the mini eight, their used price is higher than the pumpkins for a resale?
I thought I remembered Slick having some xp with a mini8. I think it's a cool idea to trade out and both parties get a new rig to play with.
I do like the look of the truck you put up in the classifieds for sure but don't think I should swing it at this point. The drift opportunity attracts me but the body and wheels combo look steller. Hard to resist for me. Glad you have an option with a trade?
Well then that fell thru... he just left me on read on messenger for no reason... lol?
He's asking his wife if it's ok? Lol

I thought I remembered Slick having some xp with a mini8. I think it's a cool idea to trade out and both parties get a new rig to play with.
I do like the look of the truck you put up in the classifieds for sure but don't think I should swing it at this point. The drift opportunity attracts me but the body and wheels combo look steller. Hard to resist for me. Glad you have an option with a trade?

He's asking his wife if it's ok? Lol
Yeah too bad that trade with the mini eight fell thru...?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back