Granite How much real space is there for the 3s package in arrma granite blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wojtask1111

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hello

I am standing before buying arrma granite blx brushless. this will be my first compliant model.
in the description on the manufacturer's website, the battery holder has a size of 156 x 51 x 48 mm / 6.14 x 2.01 x 1.89 inches, is it really possible to put a package like this there? gensacearespammers LiPo Battery BASHING 11.1V 8500mAh 3S 50 / 100C EC5 (B-50C / 100C-8500-3S1P-Bashing)

Can someone who has granita comment on whether such a large battery will fit?

By the way, are there any elements that should be replaced shortly after the purchase? do you ride until something breaks?

Can't comment on battery size, but I'd keep an eye on your stock servo. Arrma servos, like most rtr servos, live on borrowed time. They run well until they don't, so just keep one handy to replace the stock one with when it inevitably give up the magic smoke.

People swear by RPM arms, but my theory is run it and see what breaks before replacing much of anything immediately. Arms on 3S cars are cheap, no harm in just fixing them when they break, unless they snap every time you go out.

Remember the usual rtr checklist - check screw tightness, wheel nuts, diffs are filled, slipper tightness, gear mesh, etc. before you run it for the first time. I am still really bad about doing this, but when I have done it, I have cought some potential issues before they started.

Hello

I am standing before buying arrma granite blx brushless. this will be my first compliant model.
in the description on the manufacturer's website, the battery holder has a size of 156 x 51 x 48 mm / 6.14 x 2.01 x 1.89 inches, is it really possible to put a package like this there? gensacearespammers LiPo Battery BASHING 11.1V 8500mAh 3S 50 / 100C EC5 (B-50C / 100C-8500-3S1P-Bashing)

Can someone who has granita comment on whether such a large battery will fit?

By the way, are there any elements that should be replaced shortly after the purchase? do you ride until something breaks?
Here is a rough shot of the size

1617144073307.png

1617144125924.png

ok, got it. Then what servo do I order? Could you please provide a name / link for this part, for example amazon is from Poland and during the forum many things don't exist for arrma.:zmieszany:
Thanks for the advice surely before I check all the items.

@Dutch
You made me a bit sad because this is the perfect package for the package, so it probably won't fit. Come on, I see that there is a lot of space for the wires.

What are the measurements for the gens-ace-r-spam battery?
I don't like how this forum changes some of the words in our posts.

What are the measurements for the gens-ace-r-spam battery?
I don't like how this forum changes some of the words in our posts.
You run "one little" spam campaign, and suddenly everyone things you are a spammer, forever... LOL
#badmarketingdecisions

Back