Mojave How often are new versions put out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC-RAD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Mojave
  5. Outcast 4s
I’ve been bashing my V5 Kraton since it was released and now I’m looking into getting a Mojave RTR or EXB.

I know the Mojave is on V2. Anyone think another version might be produced?

Does Arrma produce new versions each year? I’ve only been back into RC for 2 years so not sure if Arrma produces new versions each year on the 6s models.

The release of new versions is a big black box.
Sometimes Arrma surprises everyone with e new release, sometimes Arrma annoys us not releasing anticipated new versions (like the new 4s line for example).

Will there be another Mojave version? It's a popular model, so why not. But personally I don't expect it soon. The v2 now has the Spektrum electronics Arrma is rolling out in all their models and what to further improve on the v2 or EXB? Improving the V2 makes it entering EXB territory, so only thing I can think of is improved body mounts and bumpers for the Mojave. So I don't expect a new Mojave soon.

The Mojave RTR or EXB, you can't go wrong with either of them, the Mojave rocks(y)

I’ve been bashing my V5 Kraton since it was released and now I’m looking into getting a Mojave RTR or EXB.

I know the Mojave is on V2. Anyone think another version might be produced?

Does Arrma produce new versions each year? I’ve only been back into RC for 2 years so not sure if Arrma produces new versions each year on the 6s models.
I wish we all knew. I would hate to get something and the next month the newer version or a whole new truck gets released. I started a thread about this a few weeks ago. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Buy one have fun with it...when it starts to get boring....take the suspension off both trucks an swap them,have a huge mojave an a little kraton.its almost like getting 2 new rigs...😅🤣😂I swapped notorious and mojave

20200830_065956.jpg

20200830_065941.jpg

The release of new versions is a big black box.
Sometimes Arrma surprises everyone with e new release, sometimes Arrma annoys us not releasing anticipated new versions (like the new 4s line for example).

Will there be another Mojave version? It's a popular model, so why not. But personally I don't expect it soon. The v2 now has the Spektrum electronics Arrma is rolling out in all their models and what to further improve on the v2 or EXB? Improving the V2 makes it entering EXB territory, so only thing I can think of is improved body mounts and bumpers for the Mojave. So I don't expect a new Mojave soon.

The Mojave RTR or EXB, you can't go wrong with either of them, the Mojave rocks(y)
Good point. It does already have the spektrum electronics and seems to be built fairly well with the option to go with exb.
I wish we all knew. I would hate to get something and the next month the newer version or a whole new truck gets released. I started a thread about this a few weeks ago. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Pretty much nailed it. Would hate to make a purchase and a new version comes out. But oh well, that’s the risk we all take.

There's almost nothing to improve upon my point of view.

The only thing I want is a 1/5 scale Mojave.

You cannot go wrong with this truck. Let's say you do buy one and for some insane reason a V3 comes out in a month or two, you'll have NO trouble offloading a new/slightly used
V2 Mojave. 😅😅

You cannot go wrong with this truck. Let's say you do buy one and for some insane reason a V3 comes out in a month or two, you'll have NO trouble offloading a new/slightly used
V2 Mojave. 😅😅
Thanks for reassurance. Likely will pull the trigger on an exb soon.

don't wait for anything even if it has been announced, look at the 4s line...
Just go for it (y)
yeah I wait for nothing and just let it happen. Then see if its for me or not.
I don't like the hype. Like the 4s. Pushed out til mid 2022. I think they end up being a let down in some ways.

V2 Mojave. 😅😅

But more importantly you can probably buy the parts they improve from version to version. No sense taking the loss on the used sale and buying new.

And just like that, added a Mojave to my collection. I pulled the trigger on an RTR Mojave instead of the exb. Stock electronics are fine for my driving style (besides the servo).

CAE2A3BF-1F5E-4ECA-86D7-42F3722F899B.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back