How often do you use your RC?

How often do you get out the RC machines?

• Once a day

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Once a week

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Once a month

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • They now sit on the shelf collecting dust

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swift518

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
So my wife seems to think this new hobby that my Son and I are hooked on will just be a short term interest. I told her its just the beginning :happy: Im sure after the "new toy" phase has passed they may not get used as much, but how often do you actually get out to use your RC?

I try and run mine every day depending on weather and how long my work day is. If I work 14 or 15 hours I usually don't take it out.

I usually go bash at least once a week on the weekends if it isn't raining.

Been in the hobby for nearly 20 years. Started running electric a year and a half ago. Until I started with electric, I'd go out maybe once a month from spring to fall for the past few years with a nitro truck. Was very rare I'd take more than one truck. My first summer with electric (started in the winter), I was going out and running a pack or two after work as well, but now I'm down to once a week if I'm lucky. Work just got too hectic. Now when I go out though, I take a small one and a big one (1/10th and 1/8th) just to have some variety. Went from having 7 nitro vehicles to 3 nitro and 4 electric. Running electric kind of rejuvenated my interest since I can run in more places with them being quiet and not attracting much attention.

I swing back and forth... Sometimes I get in a kick where I bring my RC's to work and run at lunch at a local park. I'll do this 2-3 times a week for a month or so. Sometimes I'll head to the local track or skate park 2-3 times a month with my kids and we will run 3-6 different cars till they are all broke, or we are out of time.

Then, I have times like now - I have not run my RC's in about 2 month, until last weekend. My son and I went to run our Kraton & Granite. Broke them both... LOL Diff input on the Granite, smashed a RX on the Kraton.

Every day the weather cooperates, as long as it doesn't interfere with "family time". I've been know to run a pack out during work hours as well. Makes the day go by faster :)

Did my first run today and I'm so hooked! I can see myself playing with it once or twice a week due to my work schedule. Whenever I have some free time, cash me outside how bout dat.

Back