How to adjust lvc cut-out on Arrma Granite blx( newest model) esc RESOLVED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cam1234

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I am aware that currently the lvc cut-out occurs at around 3.7. I would like to lower it to 3.3 or 3.2(because i know this is the lowest you should really go with any lipo). This is because i typically take out my rc for quite long periods of time. So could anyone either give me a step by step explanation on how to or send me a link to a video that explains how to. I am aware that i could find one myself but i feel like this forum knows best when it comes to how to handle arrma cars and i want to make sure that i do it correctly. Thanks.

If you have the BLX100 look in your manual for ESC settings and change to nimh setting but you will now have NO LVC so you will need a lipo voltage alarm you can set to what voltage it will sound and tell you pretty much to stop at.

If you have the BLX100 look in your manual for ESC settings and change to nimh setting but you will now have NO LVC so you will need a lipo voltage alarm you can set to what voltage it will sound and tell you pretty much to stop at.
Thank you. However, is this really the only way that i can do this?

Thank you. However, is this really the only way that i can do this?
Yep there is not a way to set LVC unless you get a different ESC from either Castle or Hobbywing I believe, but can only turn it off on the BLX100 by changing it to nimh setting

Yep there is not a way to set LVC unless you get a different ESC from either Castle or Hobbywing I believe, but can only turn it off on the BLX100 by changing it to nimh setting
OK. So how much are these lipo voltage alarms. Can you recommend one?

just realised i already have one of those. How do you make it work. I tried and kinda failed.
Plug it into the balance plug on the lipo is all you have to do after setting the desired voltage for the alarm to sound.

3.2/3.3 is really low, even if you could adjust the esc, I wouldn't go that low.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back