Senton How to bleed 3S/4S Powerstroke shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eno

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 3s
The new Powerstroke shocks for the 3S & 4S line are a weird design. They don't have a bladder so they must be emulsion style shocks. But the caps don't have bleeder screw holes like an emulsion style shock needs.

How am I supposed to bleed these mofos? I am quite frustrated and contemplating sending them back.

The video shows the Powerstroke shocks having a bladder inside the cap. Problem is, my shocks didn't came with a bladder so it seems they've changed that for the Arrma Powerstroke shocks. Since they don't feature a cap with a bleeder hole, I am not able to build them properly.

Overpriced crap!

The video shows the Powerstroke shocks having a bladder inside the cap. Problem is, my shocks didn't came with a bladder so it seems they've changed that for the Arrma Powerstroke shocks. Since they don't feature a cap with a bleeder hole, I am not able to build them properly.

Overpriced crap!
Hold the hex part under the shock cap with some pliers. Then slide a hex through the top hole/shock cap. Then twist the shock cap to the left. They are still the same.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back