Kraton How to calibrate esc with traxxas tqi radio and receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spidartanks

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Is this doable

I can't get any motor to work. Only steering does.

Are there instruction to program the esc ?

Can't find any anywhere ?

I found a video on YouTube saying if the blue and red lights flash alternating I t means it's a bad receiver...

I know my receiver is fine with the traxxas esc however.
I'll try the stock arrma receiver and radio

Still not working update.. may have made some progress ?

I am trying the esc with the stock arrma receiver and radio now.

I notice that the esc doea not want to arm using the traxxas radio and receiver OR the arrma radio or receiver.

What I did notice is that if I plug the esc into the steering port of the receiver on the arrma
And on channel 1 the steering channel on traxxas

The esc does arm and the truck works BUT the steering is the throttle and the throttle is the acceleration.

It's odd because it acts this way with both receivers.

I did replace the oem fan on the esc with a wild turbo fan but that is no cause for it to act this way.

Any ideas ?

Still not working update.. may have made some progress ?

I am trying the esc with the stock arrma receiver and radio now.

I notice that the esc doea not want to arm using the traxxas radio and receiver OR the arrma radio or receiver.

What I did notice is that if I plug the esc into the steering port of the receiver on the arrma
And on channel 1 the steering channel on traxxas

The esc does arm and the truck works BUT the steering is the throttle and the throttle is the acceleration.

It's odd because it acts this way with both receivers.

I did replace the oem fan on the esc with a wild turbo fan but that is no cause for it to act this way.

Any ideas ?
Dang dude, maybe the esc is faulty, warranty works, but you took it apart, I don't know what to tell yah, you can always call costumer service and see if they can help you out, that's all I know of sorry

Good news!! Got it all figured out. The esc is a lot more punchy than the traxxas one I had while waiting for the warranty replacement.

Also the brakes are ALOT Better on this esc than my original too.

Now need to throw 500k centre diff fluid and 100k front and rear and hope she's good to go from now on .

Good news!! Got it all figured out. The esc is a lot more punchy than the traxxas one I had while waiting for the warranty replacement.

Now need to throw 500k centre diff fluid and 100k front and rear and hope she's good to go from now on .

Spidartank, I'm trying do the same but I am also having the same problem I can't get motor to work? Steering do work though can you help me out?

how do you fix the problem ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back